IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

My fiance and I decided to go on a 2 week diet plan to help lose some weight, I've actually managed to stick to it and only have a few days left. When I'm done though I'm going to get myself a big fucking burger from Five Guys or something.

I managed to fix my speaker cable that the rabbit chewed through. Only problem is they now look like this...

2308cc2dce2d40c68700de0534bc28e3.jpg

Toplel

Hmmm only one macgyver out of 5 for you I'm afraid.

macgyvergg.jpg

Doh! Should have used a paperclip.

Where is the like button when one needs it. Damn it, I need to express my general satisfaction with the state of things in a convenient way that lets others know how I feel!

last night I was riding home at 2am from a messy birthday celebration when I got RBT'd (breathalysed). the legal blood alcohol concentration for full licence riders is 0.05, and I blew 0.049, 0.001 from perdition. the cop and I were equally incredulous. she gave me the disposable breathalyser pipe as a souvenir.

not really an achievement and arguably irresponsible, but considering that a mildly drunk rider on a deserted highway at 2am is significantly less lethal to others than a drunk driver driving home through city streets during weekend partying hours, I took a calculated risk. and I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of knowing my limits and handling shit accordingly.

last night I was riding home at 2am from a messy birthday celebration when I got RBT'd (breathalysed). the legal blood alcohol concentration for full licence riders is 0.05, and I blew 0.049, 0.001 from perdition. the cop and I were equally incredulous. she gave me the disposable breathalyser pipe as a souvenir.

not really an achievement and arguably irresponsible, but considering that a mildly drunk rider on a deserted highway at 2am is significantly less lethal to others than a drunk driver driving home through city streets during weekend partying hours, I took a calculated risk. and I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of knowing my limits and handling shit accordingly.

How much did you drink to get that? What's .05 equivalent to?

As someone that increasingly can't handle alcohol and social situations and just got kicked out of a bar, I salute you.

a general guide for staying under 0.05 for men is, 2 standard drinks in the first hour and then one standard drink every hour after that.

between 8pm and 1am I had 5 strong craft beers, plus some food and water. it definitely wasn't enough to put me in the danga zone.

As someone that increasingly can't handle alcohol and social situations and just got kicked out of a bar, I salute you.

people can get kicked out of bars for nothing, especially in some uptight establishments.

people can get kicked out of bars for nothing, especially in some uptight establishments.

Yeah I literally have no idea where I puked and I was saying bad things.

My visit to the dentist this morning went well. My mouth is still numb on the right side, but the dentist kept complimenting me on how calm I was while he put fillings in my teeth. Also I had to pay only half of what I paid my last visit, thanks to my new insurance. Plus the dental assistant chick was cute and friendly.

It's not uncommon for the FWP and FWA/S threads to get confused in the posting process.

I've done it. Lots of times haha.

Maybe it was a success to him though, maybe he likes tasting disappointment. :emotawesomepm9: