IGNORED

Death sentence - your last Meal?

Nebraska

starter - Mexican Garlic bread

main - Heinz tomato soup with pasta and loads of red Leicester cheese with veggie Lincolnshire style sausages

desert - Kellog's crunchy nut cornflakes on full fat milk

drink - strong tea with half a sugar

Thai fishcakes.

King Prawn Phad Thai.

Coconut icecream.

I'd then wash it down with a Chang beer, mainly because it's so bad I'll be glad I'm about to die just so I can get the taste out of my mouth.

how many people have received last meals and the shit arrived cold and over cooked? how disappointing. fuck, cant even get my last meal done right

how many people have received last meals and the shit arrived cold and over cooked? how disappointing. fuck, cant even get my last meal done right

I've read that they basically just try to honor the spirit of the request more than anything. Shit's still cafeteria food.

Also apparently nobody ever eats theirs.

wonder if anyone allergic to say, peanuts, has asked for peanuts with their last meal. Don't give 'em the satisfaction!

i'm allergic to egg, but i honestly couldn't even stand the smell of it so it would be a torturous work trying to get it down. also, it doesn't kill me but merely makes me break out and rises my temperature. so it would only serve to buy me time.

Eat a bowl of ghost peppers in some painful hot sauce like cereal. Don't even wince. They will be afraid to kill you then.

Guest Iain C

Yeah I wouldn't have an appetite either knowing I was going to be murdered in 10 minutes.

Exactly, this is why the traditional cigarette is most appropriate imho. Would you rather go out looking cool, or like you half-heartedly tried to eat a rubbery steak with all BBQ sauce smeared over your pasty prison-chops? No contest.

Guest isaki

agree,

actually I lol'd at some of the stuff people wrote in here as if it would be happy fine-dining

agree,

actually I lol'd at some of the stuff people wrote in here as if it would be happy fine-dining

hey in my defense I didn't know the OP meant like... on death row last meal.

I thought it was more of a.... if it was your last meal what would you eat type of deal. Didn't know it would be constrained by state and federal budgets and all this hoo-ha.

:happy:

A dozen fresh oysters .... coast1.jpg

3 large lobster rolls .... 2031.jpg

... and 5-6 donuts.... l.jpg <<<--- Namely those French D Creames. Those are my faves!

There is so much other shit I'd love. You gotta draw the line someplace.

Archived