IGNORED

Teeth whitening

kakapo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guy's, but I'd like to keep it British if possible, preferably a byproduct of heavy industry. None of this of foreign hippy muck like coconut oil.

Thanks Guy's, but I'd like to keep it British if possible, preferably a byproduct of heavy industry. None of this of foreign hippy muck like coconut oil.

I don't think the coconut oil was being suggested for teeth. I have heard it used for oil pulling, but I don't believe in it.

Thanks, I might try this although h2o2 works pretty well.

I knew a guy who used some sort of salt as a toothpaste. Yes, fucking salt.

I don't know why. I think he claimed that regular toothpaste was shitty for some reason. I forgot why tho.

But seriously, salt?

I don't know why. I think he claimed that regular toothpaste was shitty for some reason. I forgot why tho.

But seriously, salt?

Yep my dentist once told me salt is the best natural teeth cleanser, also paradontax toothpaste consists largely out of salt. Ever seen an African with very white teeth? Besides diet and contrast with skin color :) , it is because of using sea water to cleanse the mouth.

But seriously, salt?

Toothpaste contains a lot of different chemicals. Some of which are poisonous. In reality if you wanted to be 100% healthy you would use something more natural instead of exposing yourself to these chemicals.

Guest Gravity

Also, what's good for jock itch?

I know it sounds crazy, but raw chicken. Rub it all over the area for a good 5 minutes. Should do the trick.

hahahaha holy shit.

You gotta be trolling but...just in case: applying a film of salmonella, campylobacter, E. coli and all other pathogens attendant in chicken shit onto an area of inflamed, non-intact skin is truly one of the last things anyone should ever do.

lol

lol

lol, for some reason Gravity seemed so genuinely helpful. must've been the avatar. to lie behind the face of a man like Andy is truly a heinous crime.

I was being serious! Doesn't everyone do that when they have jock itch? :emb:

Guest Pennywise

But seriously, salt?

Yep my dentist once told me salt is the best natural teeth cleanser, also paradontax toothpaste consists largely out of salt. Ever seen an African with very white teeth? Besides diet and contrast with skin color :) , it is because of using sea water to cleanse the mouth.

And the fact they don't eat a shit ton of sugar like us.

Oh and yeh, Sudocrem is awesome. works for every skin problem I have. If you're lucky it will work overnight

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Can't get more Bristish than using baking soda, unless of course you also get Kim and Aggie from How Clean is your House? to apply it.

ha!

I stopped drinking tea/coffee. no effect. whitening toothpaste. no effect. gave up worrying.

the damage is done. i think only a professional whitening would help really.

floss (in a sideways down fucking way, not back and forth shit)

spit and get the fuck out of there (no rinse (if mouthwash, before brush))

oral b enamel whitening piss

worked well until i stopped flossing

stick with cleaning/flossing, whitening your teeth will only erode them faster. Also if you´re dentist offers teeth whitening, change the dentist. He clearly has a bigger interest in your money than preserving your teeth...

(blablabla I know, but someone had to say it :cisfor: )

So I tried the sudocrem and it did indeed whiten them, but only temporarily, and it didn't look great either, bit like I'd been bukkake'd.

Keith

its very nice to gargle with warm salt water. very good for the throat. id go to a dentist for whitening. everything else is probably a waste of time

Archived