IGNORED

Nestle being arse bandits.

pcock

Access to water is not only a basic human right, it is a basic human need. Attempting to privatize water access for profit is completely reprehensible regardless of the company doing it IMO.

when it comes to reliable news sources, my first stop is theorganicprepper.ca - followed by the new york times - followed bt al-jazeera.

In case anyone who hasn't read about water privatization is currently reading this thread (and would like to know more than just wattm's opinions of a news source),

http://documents.foodandwaterwatch.org/doc/cases.pdf

http://www.citizen.org/documents/privatizationfiascos.pdf

http://www.citizen.org/documents/Bolivia_(PDF).PDF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcf-RBHirw

The potential death toll would be astonishing. Is that the point? A team effort in which the elite make money hand over fist, massive depopulation, and indentured servitude in exchange for the right to eat and drink?

no one is trying to depopulate the planet and enslave the rest. go back to sleep.

H2O is a decent documentary about all this shit. Crazy elite fucks have already been buying the water in third world countries and then charging high prices to the poor inhabitants. Sick fucks.

does this remind you guys more of Vanilla Sky or the Weyland Yutani corporation?

i think it's more on the Vanilla Sky side. It's amazing how even multi billion dollar corporations like Nestle are so fucking out of touch they would think a video 'response' like this would be effective in swaying public opinion. It comes off as being very creepy and robotic

This does not surprise me at all, I knew it was only a matter of time before some corporate cunt tried to privatise drinking water.

They are already doing this with food across the globe. Corporations earn more money than countries and seem to operate outside the law.

How long before they try to privatise air?

PS I've been boycotting these fuckers for years, everyone else should too.

I am disturbed by the incongruency between the spelling of "nestle" with the intended pronounciation of their brand (nes-lee according to every advert of theirs I've seen). That's all the proof I need to know they are guilty as charged.

I am disturbed by the incongruency between the spelling of "nestle" with the intended pronounciation of their brand (nes-lee according to every advert of theirs I've seen).  That's all the proof I need to know they are guilty as charged.

It's not Nestle, it's Nestlé. It's Swiss innit. 'Mercans...

If Hitler were alive today he'd buy Nestle products!!! Please boycott the following items.

Products
Main article: List of Nestlé brands

Nestlé has some 8,000 brands,[21] with a wide range of products across a number of markets, including coffee, bottled water, milkshakes and other beverages, breakfast cereals, infant foods, performance and healthcare nutrition, seasonings, soups and sauces, frozen and refrigerated foods, and pet food.[22] Nestlé's brands include:

• Coffee and tea
Coffee mate Dolce Gusto Nescafé Nespresso Nestea and Enviga (controlled by the joint venture with The Coca-Cola Company, called Beverage Partners Worldwide) Ricoré Special.T Sweet Leaf Tea Aquarel Arrowhead Water Contrex Deer Park Spring Water Ice Mountain Nestlé Pure Life Ozarka Perrier Poland Spring San Pellegrino Vittel
  • Milkshakes and other beverages
Carnation (now part of Alaska Milk Corporation in the Philippines, but under a long-term license agreement with Nestlé) Caro Juicy Juice La Laitière (controlled by the joint venture with Lactalis)[23]Milo Nesquik Ovaltine
  • Chocolate and confectionery
Aero After Eight Baby Ruth Butterfinger Caramac Coffee Crisp Galak/Milky Bar KitKat (licensed to The Hershey Company in U.S.) Lion Bar Nestlé Crunch PowerBar Quality Street Rolo (licensed to The Hershey Company in U.S.) Rowntree products Smarties Toffee Crisp Wonka products
  • Performance and healthcare nutrition
Boost PowerBar
  • Ice cream
Dreyer's Drumstick Extrême Häagen-Dazs Kimy (Philippines only) Maxibon Mega Mövenpick Ice Cream Parlour (acquired from Ault Foods and rebranded from Sealtest) Cheerios Chocapic Golden Nuggets Nesquik Nestlé Fitness Shreddies Trix
  • Baby food
Cerelac Gerber Nido S-26 Gold, SMA and Promil (acquired from Pfizer Inc.)
  • Seasonings, soups and sauces (Nestlé Professional)
Buitoni CHEF Davigel Maggi Minor's (soup base)
  • Frozen and refrigerated foods
Delissio DiGiorno (pizza) Herta Hot Pockets Lean Cuisine Stouffer's Dog Chow Felix Friskies Purina ONE Winalot
  • Pharmaceutical products and active cosmetics (controlled by joint ventures with L'Oréal)
Biotherm Galderma Innéov Gerber Life Insurance Company

As of year end 2010, Nestlé held 29.7% of the shares of L'Oréal, the world's largest company in cosmetics and beauty. Its brands including Garnier, Maybelline, and Lancôme as well as The Body Shop stores. L’Oréal holds 10.41% of the shares of Sanofi-Aventis, the world's number 3 and Europe's number 1 pharmaceutical company.[1]

My sense of judgement is clouded by the insane amounts of rage and disbelief I am experiencing. It just strikes me that people in power lack basic human qualities. I am going for a ride on my bike in the desolate hub of the now.

Welcome to the future.

You never see Abby Martin's ears. Why? Because lizards don't have external ears. It's not a coincidence that Russian and reptilian are almost exactly the same word. Reptile Today.

Archived