IGNORED

Tuss' Studio "Rare Footage" YouTube video

ferro4prez

What makes you think it's a stem from a Tuss track?

holy shit lol

i loved the album but i don't get a hard one that much of the tuss anymore so it makes me wonder if it's RDJ? where is the proof?

rephlex is all about mindfuck and trolling, maybe it's ludd cause i saw his dogg on the lp cover

not aphex

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KRiSh 05

I wonder what's the difference between a Yamaha RA 200 R used by David Gimour and a Yamaha R-60B which came with the EX-42.

www.youtube.com/embed/zWTtraRRdxo

Aphex and BoC both seem to have a Col. Kurtz syndrome, where everything is spooky, secret and darkness.

But I have to try to put the image out of my mind of them sitting in underpants and munching on bowels of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes first....

wouldn't be much munching going on with all the teeth missing from eating crap like that every morning.

i dont know if anyone else remembers, but years ago someone had posted something they found of someone on some gear forum looking to track down a certain piece for that same rotary speaker system, right around the time the tuss would have been made. so, connect that to the part of the video where the finger pushes the speaker....just a clue. if anyone knows which post im talking about, do tell

:emotawesomepm9:

definitely real

you've been caught Ludd, how did you isolate the layers or make it sound that way to fake these videos?

seriously?

I believe that your excellency could take the wind out of many zany theories, with certain authority.

However, in your excellency's infinite grace, our imaginations benefit amply, sir.

eea260f18c3d237b47e89c44715f0630c5f3917d

At this point, all I'm thinking is: if RDJ=The Tuss and UFO's =/= real; than: RDJ=UFO?

It sounds likely.

+1

i ride through fields out here in denmark, but most of the crop circles seem to be in the UK... i dont think its a coincidence.

i dont think crop circles are made by extra terrestrial bodies, but i agree with someone who once said "all intelligence is extraterrestrial"

i dont know if anyone else remembers, but years ago someone had posted something they found of someone on some gear forum looking to track down a certain piece for that same rotary speaker system, right around the time the tuss would have been made. so, connect that to the part of the video where the finger pushes the speaker....just a clue. if anyone knows which post im talking about, do tell

I think it was on Analogue Heaven or something and it was a cry for help regarding the same part hence why this 'subtle' vid was made and why it's most likely real. Also Gordon Reid from SOS is amongst other big analogue horders on this old mailing list who allegedly has a GX1 in his Aladdin's cave of goodies as there are less than a handful of these beasts on these shores.

There's already been a thread about this ages ago I'm sure.

From the link above:

The Yamaha EX-42 is a well-kept secret among many producers and famous musicians. For example, if you conduct a search, you'll see that the first instrument that Gotye bought with his millions after his recent mega-hit "Somebody That I Used to Know" was a Yamaha EX-42. In addition, Aphex Twin, Justice, and Sean Lennon each own one.

De lolz

From the link above:

The Yamaha EX-42 is a well-kept secret among many producers and famous musicians. For example, if you conduct a search, you'll see that the first instrument that Gotye bought with his millions after his recent mega-hit "Somebody That I Used to Know" was a Yamaha EX-42. In addition, Aphex Twin, Justice, and Sean Lennon each own one.

De lolz

Afx sold his on an auction site and bought the gx, unless he had two of course, which i doubt.

:emotawesomepm9:

definitely real

you've been caught Ludd, how did you isolate the layers or make it sound that way to fake these videos?

seriously?

I believe that your excellency could take the wind out of many zany theories, with certain authority.

However, in your excellency's infinite grace, our imaginations benefit amply, sir.

eea260f18c3d237b47e89c44715f0630c5f3917d

is that johnatan banks??

I'd quite happily snap up an Analord cd boxset, with some nice artcards of all the artwork. I've never understood why this hasn't happened..

I have some of the vinyls and some downloads, so some tracks aren't on my player, some tracks are, dunno, I think the bonus tracks tacked on to the originals just complicated the whole shit for me. I'm old fashioned and the whole Analord strategy just fucked me right off (at the time of the vinyls I was in the back of beyond in Australia lol) so I got some vinyls when I returned home. The artwork is wicked imo. The Analord series begs to be put in a nice cd collection, but won't fucking beg. In fact I'll just say Fuck You. That works better imo.

PS this post was supposed to be in the Analord Discussion thread. Its been a long day I'm off to bed. Goodnight.

Huh, some significant synths seem to be going ridiculously cheap these days... £760 for that's a bargain, even with presumably significant postage. I still can't believe someone's custom 6U 2600 clone went for even less the other week. I almost bought it on general principle, but alas, I really can't justify it right now. What gives with such little interest in these machines?

I still can't believe someone's custom 6U 2600 clone went for even less the other week. I almost bought it on general principle, but alas, I really can't justify it right now. What gives with such little interest in these machines?

WRT the 2600 clones, a diy kit is just weeks from being released.

http://thehumancomparator.net/

Will probably affect prices somewhat.

WRT the 2600 clones, a diy kit is just weeks from being released.

http://thehumancomparator.net/

Will probably affect prices somewhat.

True, but a well made one-off device is a thing of beauty, even if it is a clone with others on their way. Although that other one does look good too.

Archived