IGNORED

Tuss' Studio "Rare Footage" YouTube video

ferro4prez

Hey, I've seen this passed around the forum before. I know there's all sorts of speculation and people trying to poke holes into this being 'fake' (ie. shouldn't we hear phasing as the camera moves around the studio because of the rotating speakers?) but my question is...how is it that we clearly have stem tracks from The Tuss playing here, and zero explanation? Who is 'cuntingconglomerate' (the uploader) and what's his connection?

Anyone have info on this?

=Ferro=

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since when does a video of a non descript art project thing qualify as studio footage?

Honestly I'm more just interested in the fact that it is clearly a stem/multitrack playing, regardless of the video footage. Leaves me very curious as to who the uploader is.

since when does a video of a non descript art project thing qualify as studio footage?

Honestly I'm more just interested in the fact that it is clearly a stem/multitrack playing, regardless of the video footage. Leaves me very curious as to who the uploader is.

Exactly! That is why my first inclination is that it's real.

On the other hand, that uploader's "favorite" videos make me wonder if it is.. Not sure.

laughable butane bob is totally that ghana clip sped up

no seriously could it not be a stem track and instead like stereo difference or some other way of isolating the vocal bit

I tried :) It phases like crazy if you do stereo-difference on the original Tuss track. This is a clean isolated track as far as I can tell.

Well, it could be shot by anyone invited to the studio at the time. Like "oi Rich, let me shoot this bitch while you play stems in the background, mate". I want to believe that AFX would find a more puzzling way to do a video about Tuss.

how much free time does it take though to magically isolate layers from the Tuss Rushup Edge tracks? It seems like only somebody who was sitting in on these tracks being made would be able to do that. Very strange 2nd video as well, is that a Yamaha Rs7000? I think Tom Jenkinson used to rave about those, for a while they were sort of the king of stand alone sampler/sequencers

Oh man, I didn't even realize that. Haven't listened to that in a while.

ban

OK! I'm sorry! I've just been busy listening Mudhoney again lately. I'll give The Tuss a whirl again I'm sure.

What makes you think it's a stem from a Tuss track?

holy shit lol

i loved the album but i don't get a hard one that much of the tuss anymore so it makes me wonder if it's RDJ? where is the proof?

rephlex is all about mindfuck and trolling, maybe it's ludd cause i saw his dogg on the lp cover

Archived