IGNORED

Merry Christmas WATMM

chim

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it;s 7.40 am. i woke up with a hangover and my first realisation was "Fuck, it's christmas". so i bought the new stunt rock cassette. fuck,.

You're my hero.

it;s 7.40 am. i woke up with a hangover and my first realisation was "Fuck, it's christmas". so i bought the new stunt rock cassette. fuck,.

essnies u seriously need a innervention

You're right, I love you, come here, live with me, you can be my son and i will take care of you and feed you. You can drink water and there will be hugs. I've gone through the process and my hugs are deemed child friendly. For the next 2 years.

Hungover on Christmas...

I had my first drink last night since November. It turned into about 7 drinks. That might be it with me and drinking.

Been to the bathroom about 7 times this morning, pretty awesome. Then I'm supposed to eat seafood later?

u guys i dont even get christmas diner this year :( i thought we were gona have awesome turkey gravy mash potatoes carrots buns milk and all that awesome stuff but NO cuz my aunt is in fricken some place and my MOM is in some other place so basically its just opening presents :( :(

maybe some restaurant can do turkey dinners and like deliver them or something

Last night I ate turkey wrapped in bacon, and baked ham that tasted like candied meat (which is the way ham should always be fyi), and it was all cooked by a jewish vegetarian who was hardcore sinning in making it. Also: ameretto, OJ and club soda = perfect christmas beverage. Fucking A+ christmas eve. Now for the family segment.

maybe some restaurant can do turkey dinners and like deliver them or something

i herd there's wild goose in canada, go git some

geese

Archived