IGNORED

Kangding Ray - Solens Arc

paranoid-666

anyone in the UK have a good place to source RN titles from? can't find this one listed anywhere yet. have tried sainsburys in the past, but they're going digital. amazon works sometimes. nowhere thats clearly reliable on the whole output of the label though.

his first album for rn was really good, the second one so-so.

And what about the third album "OR"?

ups! i forgot about Stabil and even how good it was. but that also saying something, right? Automne Fold is my fav of his so far.

anyone in the UK have a good place to source RN titles from? can't find this one listed anywhere yet. have tried sainsburys in the past, but they're going digital. amazon works sometimes. nowhere thats clearly reliable on the whole output of the label though.

Boomkat is what you're looking for - http://boomkat.com/search?fields%5B%5D=label&q=raster-noton

Or alternatively Norman Records - http://www.normanrecords.com/poogle/index.php?label_id=37&q=-raster-noton

Tracklist

A1. Serendipity

A2. The River

A3. Evento

B1. The River (Reprise)

B2. Blank Empire

B3. L´envol

C1. Amber Decay

C2. Apogee

C3. History of Obscurity

D1. Crystal

D2. Transitional Ballistics

D3. Son

• 2 weeks later...

Another track from the impending album, been available since November.

I'm looking forward to this, will be good to see him live too, I rather quite enjoyed the Boiler Room set.

What a banger. Also pretty amazing sound design on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

What's odder is how little they praise it. At the end of the day they're an online store rather than a place to review stuff - so surely that's at odds with the remit of the site.

OR was OK, nothing more

Pruitt igoe was fantastic but that's because the alva noto and ben frost rework gave it much extra flavour

i'll still give it a listen but i'm keeping my money in the pocket right now

What's odder is how little they praise it. At the end of the day they're an online store rather than a place to review stuff - so surely that's at odds with the remit of the site.

At least they actually took the time to write something. A lot of cases they just quote press releases, which is pretty lazy. The samples for this one aren't very encouraging though.

Archived