Root5

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ball's Pyramid:

2516887977_12874ebcb9_o.jpg

Balls-Pyramid-Paul-Whitfield-1.jpg

LHI_02.jpg

^ Ball's Pyramid is an 1,844 ft tall erosional remnant of an ancient volcano found in the Pacific Ocean.

It is also the only place in the world where you can find this unique species of stick insect:

800px-Lord_Howe_Island_stick_insect_Dryo

I like the Sochi skeleton helmets. Could make great music. Ball's Pyramid however will lead to another volume of Enya's Greatest Hits. So that's a no. :P

I like the Sochi skeleton helmets. Could make great music. Ball's Pyramid however will lead to another volume of Enya's Greatest Hits. So that's a no. :P

I think it's quite the opposite, Sochi Skeleton helmets would lead to the aural equivalent of a Thomas Kinkade painting. Ball's Pyramid is badass, it's like a strange alien monument (with alien critters on it)

I think it's quite the opposite, Sochi Skeleton helmets would lead to the aural equivalent of a Thomas Kinkade painting. Ball's Pyramid is badass, it's like a strange alien monument (with alien critters on it)

O - My - God

This would fit nicely in Legowelts studio, btw. So, definitely IDM ;D

kinkade-2010-bambis-first-year-1st-art-d

thomas_kinkade_48.jpg

Vintage science fiction films.

Vintage science fiction film posters.

Archived