IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Antique Electronic / Synthesizer Greats 1955 - 1985 Pt 3

acroplane

I don't care how irrelevant my opinions are, either here or in the grander cosmic scheme, I nonetheless wish to congratulate you, Robbie, on the realisation of such an amazing project. Eminent work, sir!

I don't care how irrelevant my opinions are, either here or in the grander cosmic scheme, I nonetheless wish to congratulate you, Robbie, on the realisation of such an amazing project. Eminent work, sir!

Facebook_like_thumb.png

you've really managed something special here friend. keep on with this, i'm curious where it might lead..

this whole series is some of the most fun I've had listening to music in a while

I'm loving these, it's all I've listened to for a few days.

article-2590108-1C97B56600000578-301_634

I can't get enough of "Anderson_Jones_Slick_Bush 'We Are Not Robots To Do With As You Please' w_ Laurie AK". Is there a specific name for that type of electro/techno/industrial that I'd regard as '80s movie midnight drive-core' ?

hmm probably not, but the closest thing in actual 80s music that I can compare the mashup to is maybe Carpenter's score for Christine, barely though

the 2nd one is I believe a slightly updated version of the original Carpenter did that wasn't in the film itself

in some ways the concept for that song was meant to be a response to or rather a female version of this Kraftwerk song

Archived