IGNORED

TheNeedleDrop Reviews Caustic Window LP

Chalybs

So much digital ink is spilled on WATTM fretting over what Anfernee Fandango thinks. He's probably watching us all right now, having a lel and listening to Cake's Greatest Hits on 180g vinyl.

Guest jasondonervan

So much digital ink is spilled on WATTM fretting over what Anfernee Fandango thinks. He's probably watching us all right now, having a lel and listening to Cake's Greatest Hits on 180g vinyl.

The pixels run deep

i don't think it's possible to always have the same feeling about a record as a critic does BUT dude has good taste in music and is a good watch regardless if he gave the score 1 point less than you think it's worth

Guest jasondonervan

i dont think he listened enough to the album. i gather he has to do quick listens cause hes inundated with music.

cowbell? good grief.

and electronic music has come so far? its gone nothing but down hill!

igXWl49t7PpD2.jpg

:braindance: Keep the faith! :braindance:

jasondonervan - How the fuck are you consistently that good at photoshops ?!

Personally I think he made over a thousand photoshops over the years and he archived them all under all sorts of tags, ready for the picking while he is browsing threads and looking for the perfect opportunity to post something relevant from his vast archives

this reviewer is highly annoying but he's probably the first reviewer I've come across that actually knows this was never meant to be released and most of the tracks are rough sketches if anything. I love a few of them and I'm glad I got to hear it but yea, his schtick is terrible.

Wasn't this intended to be released in 1996 at some point? Who makes test pressings of "rough sketches"?

And besides, it's weird to treat this as a demo or as only being good for its time, unless he feels the same way bout the ABs, ICBYD, et cetera. Tran-

slation eat a dick Fantano.

I only say this b/c some of the tracks just seem to either end abruptly or go on a little too long. This is probably the way they were intended to be. In any event I can understand why this was not released... I'm not sure why he's never played some of these out anywhere in DJ sets though Airflow would be amazing dropped between some other tracks. I'm still happy to listen to these. I don't want to seem like a jerk.

Guest crowndicey

I like him. A bit cheeky, yes, but most reviews I watch by him I feel like he really hits it most times. He has a pretty good vocabulary when describing music. I've watched reviews on albums he recommends before I check them out and I feel like I already know what the album sounds like. Very descriptive. I've found several new favorites through his channel.

fuc kthis tfuker he h9ld jstu eat shit and eat shit and aet shit and east hsit and eat shit and eat shit tikll he drops dead liek a pile of shit that he is transa

shin opwen up yiyor mouth wdie cuz i got a sfist full ofs hit for5 you if amk a shti a0n dillod stufed codom and tfreze the shit and maek an icepick aill do you righ thtweh n an so ard with my from zen log o shite

Archived