IGNORED

MTV True Life: I'm addicted to molly

doublename

TRUE LIFE: IM ADDICTED TO MOLLY

"Do you take Molly the powdered form of MDMA so often that it feels like you cant have a good time without it? Is it affecting your ability to function during the day? Is your Molly use no longer confined to the occasional party and starting to become more serious?

If you appear between the ages of 18-28 and think you are addicted to Molly, we want to hear your story. Email us at molly@mtv.com. Please be sure to include your name, location, telephone number, a recent photo and a brief description of your situation."

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/casting-calls/true-life-casting-calls/

Any WATMMers going to audition? Is this the end of yanqui EDM or the beginning?

man it sure pisses me off that 'molly' used to be the street term for actual high quality or close to pure MDMA, now every asshole Ecstasy dealer caught on and just calls any of their shitty product 'molly'.

zJK8v9.gif

tis normal in rave setting, tis not normal in everyday life. Went to festival with my friend Rob, and we were talking and laughing about how being fucking weird is regarded as normal in these rave scenes. Got used to seeing fucked up people doing fucked up shit on drugs at raves.

i did absolutely hammer it for about 4 years, unbelievably fun times. im over it now though. but yeah i was tanking 2 grams a weekend of high quality stuff at one point. it gave me sleep paralysis the most vivid, incredible dreams ever. i still have a wee dab or two, once every 3 weeks or something.

after spending 3 years taking it 3 days a week, without fail, ive still only taken it without alcohol once, and it sucked dick. just made me feel agitated and unpleasant.

man it sure pisses me off that 'molly' used to be the street term for actual high quality or close to pure MDMA, now every asshole Ecstasy dealer caught on and just calls any of their shitty product 'molly'.

Has this not been the case with every high quality strain of every drug evar?

also, mtv is cultural diarrhea

Archived