IGNORED

A Heartfelt Apology to Brian Dance

Hugh Mughnus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are making it sound like he looks like he has a troll doll stuck up his wang. How did it get up there StephenG? Did you fall onto it when you were getting out of the shower? Apparently a priest once used that excuse for having a potato stuck up his bum. I tried to replicate this in a controlled experiment and I'm pretty sure it's not physically possible.

In ireland, any possible potatoe accident is possible. They're just lying around everywhere, trip over one, land and have jammed up your arse another. Visualize the tribbles episode of star trek, only with potatoes.

Hey i wonder if any of the crew were troubled by tribble in their anal tracts, "Scotty, beam that menace out of me." "But captain, what about everything else that might end up on the transporter floor, she'll leave a terrible mess, Shouldn't we douche you first" "Be gentle Nurse Hotlegs".

"activate tribble", heh it could dance around inside there for the lady's extra boinking pleasure (or irritation). -sie- .. JR is gonna shut this thread down now /gives self another time out.

Oh no I was holding the experiment and observing, not taking part.

Apparatus: a shower room, multiple objects and some willing test subjects.

Method: Subjects were made to shower in communal showers with multiple household objects on the floor and pushed over regularly. This took place for 8 hours a day over several years with 20 participants.

Outcome: over the course of the experiment various injuries were sustained by the subjects in including sprains, breaks, cuts and bruises. At no point did any of the household objects become lodged in a subjects anus.

Conclusion: dat priest lied!!!

oh no you d

You guys are making it sound like he looks like he has a troll doll stuck up his wang. How did it get up there StephenG? Did you fall onto it when you were getting out of the shower? Apparently a priest once used that excuse for having a potato stuck up his bum. I tried to replicate this in a controlled experiment and I'm pretty sure it's not physically possible.

:emb: I'll never tell

• 11 months later...

I was looking at a video of a college hazing session and was reminded of when Stephen G hazed Brian Dance on this forum last year. Many users were critical of Stephen's hazing, to such an extent he felt inclined to make an apology. An apology which even a year later Brian has refused to accept. When someone holds a grudge like this for so long it could be considered spiteful. And then the question as to who is the most callous, Stephen for hazing Brian, or Brian for refusing to embrace Stephen's apology. I think Brian has come out of this thing looking worse. Really petty stuff, Brian. Hang your head in shame.

His last post was 04 June 2015 - 08:43 PM, i don't think he will read this, so what is the purpose behind your post schlitze ?

if he does read it it will be under another username whilst chuckling at the wonderfulness of his anon'ee'neSs.

4th June was only a few days ago so he'll be browsing this. His name is in the thread title so he can hardly miss it. I find it very bewildering that he would leave this unresolved.

• 1 month later...

I hadn't seen this and my subscription ran out and then someone told me about this and then I spent £2 to get another subscription and now I'm here and I just want to say this:

Go fuck yourself.

Not really!!!! Hoohooohoo...I didn't know about any hazing, I just want everyone to cuddle & be good cyber friends.

I hadn't seen this and my subscription ran out and then someone told me about this and then I spent £2 to get another subscription and now I'm here and I just want to say this:

Go fuck yourself.

Not really!!!! Hoohooohoo...I didn't know about any hazing, I just want everyone to cuddle & be good cyber friends.

On my phone this font was a nice cursive that i'd not noticed anyone using before, maybe android resolves it to that really nice archaic looking font instead of the mess that i'm seeing on windows.

true story: the other day i'm walking around an industrial estate because i love fun and i see these huge warehouses/workshops/whatever and they're numbered and the numbers are like 4m high and they're comic sans and i laugh and a worker looks at me and yells "oooooooi" and i walk away and it turns out there's a graveyard in that industrial state, which is pretty lol, being buried there might be cool, a funeral covered in smog and with clank clank boooom boooom wrrrrrrrrrrr noises in the distance. nah, there wasn't any smog and the only thing you could hear from the graveyard was like small noises and insects and dry leaves rolling around, pretty cool actually

true story: the other day i'm walking around an industrial estate because i love fun and i see these huge warehouses/workshops/whatever and they're numbered and the numbers are like 4m high and they're comic sans and i laugh and a worker looks at me and yells "oooooooi" and i walk away and it turns out there's a graveyard in that industrial state, which is pretty lol, being buried there might be cool, a funeral covered in smog and with clank clank boooom boooom wrrrrrrrrrrr noises in the distance. nah, there wasn't any smog and the only thing you could hear from the graveyard was like small noises and insects and dry leaves rolling around, pretty cool actually

industrial parks look cool from outside then you realize you aren't actually allowed anywhere

industrial parks look cool from outside then you realize you aren't actually allowed anywhere

true!

also, this particular one was pretty strange because there was a distinct lack of signs in chinese, and also there were like actual factories with like machinery and pipes and chimneys and all

btw, this is where the heroic worker prevented me from laughing at comic sans:

zvpxiMV.png

Archived