IGNORED

wtf is a person supposed to actually do about israel murdering hundreds of innocent civilians.

pcock

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eugene does believe that, or if it's not a religious reason, it's something equally stupid because it's human nature.

But all in all this is some thuggin biggie and tupac shit.

because only an idiot would assume that i believe something like this.

I'll tell you why I ask; because I have read and heard interviews with Israelis who agree with this sentiment, and I'm wondering if you do as well?

i know it sounds a bit insane but there's more than one opinion in israel.

so let's hear yours

the more you remain secretive about your response, the more assumptions there could be about your viewpoint.

i know it sounds a bit insane but there's more than one opinion in israel.

hopefully !!!

excuse me the cliché but i've heard citizens and politics have strong opinion divergences,

i also heard, that the cliché US and Israel government really walk side by side and mostly of Israelis civilians are against the current politics is true

this is something i'd like to believe because we are in 2014 and the hole between every generations is bigger than never

sorry but a petition will not save Gaza from Imperialist terror.

this shit is so enraging.

the mass media coverage is enraging.

I work in an area of Dallas that is very Jewish and very pro Israel, enraging.

So God's chosen folk are also supposed to suppress others who don't believe the way they do, and fulfill the irony of history repeating itself????? Jews escape slavery and become the chosen people to welcome a new messiah into a perfect world, cut to 1934, they become the center of an attempted genocide. Cut to 1947, they take land from people who were chillin because it was theirs many years ago. Cut to now, they are and have been trying to wipe out all Palestinians.

FUCKING ENRAGING!

I wish I could be apathetic.

Would help my enraging factors.

I have nothing against the Jewish faith but acting like the world is a Risk board game needs to fucking stop.

Will it ever?

No, it's 100% religion. Religion created the culture and the peoplehow they've lived for 3000+ years. The post religion sentiments here represent such a small percent of people. Atheists/agnostics seem like bigger groups because they spend tons of time inflating their voice via reddit and adopt a highway.

<3

no. Netanyahu is not religious for example. Sharon was totally secular. this is not a religious conflict. your whole stance is totally ridiculous dude. this is a political conflict, the so called religious aspects are secondary.

agree with alco (can i call you alco, it's so cute?)

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/zionist-thugs-beating-up-jewish-rabbis-video/

cd537343ee.jpgJews-against-Israel.jpg

Jews+against+israel.jpg

Nothing israel

what about in the link?

“Nobody really defends Israel anymore…. They’ve lost the battle for public opinion. They claim it’s because American Jews know too little – I claim it’s because they know too much about the conflict… The tide of public opinion is turning against Israel…. And the American Jewish community that for a long time was a huge obstacle to resolving the conflict is breaking up.”

“I do not see other reasonable basis for resolution of this conflict other then the international law. What else can you use? To say, I have the rights, and solve it by force? Or based on needs – but who decides what are the needs? Dennis Ross decided Israel needs whatever it says it needs – and the Palestinians get everything that is left over. It’s a political problem, so it’s up to the international community to apply sufficient pressure to Israel to accept this map that is fair, within the parameters of law – and reasonable. And then the conflict can be solved. With the regional changes, there will be pressure applied by Egypt and Turkey however things settle with the Arab Spring, there will be pressure applied by the Palestinians and the international community, that is weary of this conflict, to resolve it on the basis of international consensus.”

-Norman Finkelstein, 2012

Nothing israel

what about in the link?

Nobody really defends Israel anymore. Theyve lost the battle for public opinion. They claim its because American Jews know too little I claim its because they know too much about the conflict The tide of public opinion is turning against Israel. And the American Jewish community that for a long time was a huge obstacle to resolving the conflict is breaking up.

I do not see other reasonable basis for resolution of this conflict other then the international law. What else can you use? To say, I have the rights, and solve it by force? Or based on needs but who decides what are the needs? Dennis Ross decided Israel needs whatever it says it needs and the Palestinians get everything that is left over. Its a political problem, so its up to the international community to apply sufficient pressure to Israel to accept this map that is fair, within the parameters of law and reasonable. And then the conflict can be solved. With the regional changes, there will be pressure applied by Egypt and Turkey however things settle with the Arab Spring, there will be pressure applied by the Palestinians and the international community, that is weary of this conflict, to resolve it on the basis of international consensus.

-Norman Finkelstein, 2012

All over essentially nothing.

I think it's despicable that the Hamas resistance takes place in civilian areas. they should *obviously* go to the special desgnated fighting ring and put all their rockets in a big bag with "rockets" written on it. just like the Syrian rebels. or the French resistance. or the Algerians. or something.

in any case it doesn't matter, they're just dead Palestinians and they're not like us. also, more Jews should be killed so the numbers are even obviously.

are you guys serious?!? fucking quit your racist bullshit

actually fuck it, have at it. it's good to know some of you guys are so ignorant. should change the title of the thread though if you're gonna go down this sick route

Archived