IGNORED

wtf is a person supposed to actually do about israel murdering hundreds of innocent civilians.

pcock

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should keep giving billions of hunnid stacks to Israel every year. We obviously don't need it and they seem to be using it pretty wisely.

Well I have faith anyway and that is what counts of course. My lil' faithies.

Guest skibby

how come nobody won this war in 60 years yet? they must be fighting quite civilised. only 115,000 deaths since 1920.

try the United States, where about 16,000 people are murdered every year and there's not even a 'war' there.

Guest skibby

lol what are you even saying?

yeah maybe the only reason anybody cares is cause its white people involved. if they were a little further south, like in africa, or a little farther east like iraq, they'd just let them kill a million people and say "oh thats terrible" and then post a cookie recipe meme to facebook.

lol what are you even saying?

yeah maybe the only reason anybody cares is cause its white people involved. if they were a little further south, like in africa, or a little farther east like iraq, they'd just let them kill a million people and say "oh thats terrible" and then post a cookie recipe meme to facebook.

Israeli's and Palestinians are "whites"?

:cerious:

ari.jpg20101115_lander1.jpg

Yeah I guess actually.. kinda.

in case anyone watched the video I posted above and didn't get it,
what the israeli street mob was chanting was "Tomorrow there's no school in Gaza, they don't have any children left"
(apparently that lymeric rhymes in Hebrew)

Here's an idea. We could build a wall around israel and completely take control over what goes in and out the country. For extra laughs we could free the beach side of the gaza strip. Or rather, completely open their borders such that they can go wherever they want to. Even if they want to enter occupied Israel. Palestinians would have more rights and more freedom than the israelis.

Now, what would happen in a situation like this? How would the Israeli people respond? Will they have a couple of freedom fighters (also known as terrorists)? Shoot missiles at the rest of the world? And what will the people of Gaza do?

Ok, sorry. Shouldnt have made this post. It's just that the entire conflict gets extremely boring after a while...

in case anyone watched the video I posted above and didn't get it,

what the israeli street mob was chanting was "Tomorrow there's no school in Gaza, they don't have any children left"

(apparently that lymeric rhymes in Hebrew)

my god! i really don't understand those ppl in the video.

heh. srsly who cares? everybody is mad! just let things destroy each other. i wager this means more to people as a confirmation of their identities then it does as a real act of empathy. you are so and so and you are for or against such and such. lol who cares?

are you guys serious?!? fucking quit your racist bullshit

actually fuck it, have at it. it's good to know some of you guys are so ignorant. should change the title of the thread though if you're gonna go down this sick route

2cypjky.jpg

keepcalm.jpg

Actually Eug it was refreshing to see your proposed solution, which sounded rational to me as an outsider. Your rhetorical style as always seems designed to obfuscate and infuriate

Brian Eno has some serious fucking balls

Brian Eno Compares "Racist" Israel to the Klan, Blasts "Hypocritical" America for Support Letter posted on David Byrne's website asks, "Why does America continue its blind support of this one-sided exercise in ethnic cleansing?"

http://pitchfork.com/news/56093-brian-eno-compares-racist-israel-to-the-klan-blasts-hypocritical-america-for-support/

(wow I posted a pitchfork link)

Brian Eno Compares "Racist" Israel to the Klan, Blasts "Hypocritical" America for Support Letter posted on David Byrne's website asks, "Why does America continue its blind support of this one-sided exercise in ethnic cleansing?"

http://pitchfork.com/news/56093-brian-eno-compares-racist-israel-to-the-klan-blasts-hypocritical-america-for-support/

Very logical but at the same time a bit weird to see two really peaceful ambient musicians speak out in anger about this whole ordeal. Even Biosphere made a track "in anger" he said:

I remember his comments back in 2009 (back when I was less sympathetic to the Palestinians, which I regret), the 2009 statement sums up my feelings, because I want Israel to defend itself in a just and reasonable manner. He's basically saying the same thing now but with far more frustration and anger.

It’s a tragedy that the Israelis – a people who must understand better than almost anybody the horrors of oppression – are now acting as oppressors. As the great Jewish writer Primo Levi once remarked “Everybody has their Jews, and for the Israelis it’s the Palestinians”. By creating a middle Eastern version of the Warsaw ghetto they are recapitulating their own history as though they’ve forgotten it. And by trying to paint an equivalence between the Palestinians – with their homemade rockets and stone-throwing teenagers – and themselves – with one of the most sophisticated military machines in the world – they sacrifice all credibility.

The Israelis are a gifted and resourceful people who fully deserve the right to live in peace, but who seem intent on squandering every chance to allow that to happen. It’s difficult to avoid the conclusion that this conflict serves the political and economic purposes of Israel so well that they have every interest in maintaining it. While there is fighting they can continue to build illegal settlements. While there is fighting they continue to receive huge quantities of military aid from the United States. And while there is fighting they can avoid looking candidly at themselves and the ruthlessness into which they are descending.

Archived