IGNORED

some guy makes analord soundalikes on korg ds-10

Ragnar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like this plagiarist approach in music, even if it's just thought as a tribute, and surprisingly I didn't like the track excerpts I just heard. The melodies doesn't tells much to me and there's something the mixing that disturbs me. But in my opinion it's pretty much the only adventure you can expect when you're making this kind of "alike music". So I'll join the camp of the intransigent assholes for this one!

Why so much negativity for this guy and analordalikes in general?

He didn't come on here and force it down you throats. To get those sounds out of something as basic as a fucking nintendo ds is damn impressive.

Can't you see how fucking stupid it is to say "i like this music, but i dont like music that sounds like this music bcos it sounds like this music i like"

Don't like it dont listen, simple, personally i think its awesome :music:

Guest bitroast

He didn't come on here and force it down you throats. To get those sounds out of something as basic as a fucking nintendo ds is damn impressive.

Can't you see how fucking stupid it is to say "i like this music, but i dont like music that sounds like this music bcos it sounds like this music i like"

please refer to my previous 2 posts where I answered the Why so much negativity for this guy and analordalikes in general? question !

I totally answered them and tried to find the balance between explaining why I dislike analordalikes but still ripping into it.

I would like to point out that the music being made on the DS10 game is actually pretty pleasing and I do get a kick out that. no denying that. it's just, the everything else that rubs me the wrong way !!

its kind of funny, any other well established artist who even dares write a part similar to AFX gets the "watmm treatment"

its a fucked up world, but hey, someone has to live in it

He's presenting his music in the same way that Analord did, using the art style, monthly releases, fonts etc. Me pointing that out and why he's doing so doesn't make me a hater; I like some of his stuff.

a0312618140_2.jpghomepage_large.25b07ec1.jpg

so...

Trackermatte, who is pretty fucking blatantly inspired by The Tuss, as well as the Analord material, is WATMMs new darling, however this guy is a fucking shill?

W A T M M

by the way, I'm in no way dissing Trackermatte, I love his stuff. And I also see absolutely no problem with this stuff either. Just trying to point out the contradiction here.

Archived