IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man total gasm at the imperial ship crashed in the desert, the rest of it feels how do i say ... a little weird? The line delivery of the narrator threw me off a bit, but great shot of han solo at the end. Looks like Harrison Ford has recovered from the Crystal Skull 'part-time' syndrome (red letter media viewers will understand).
That shot at the end is nice, looks like the chase from Into Darkness which was probably just practice for this movie anyways

The line delivery of the narrator threw me off a bit

Mark Hamil is old dude.

oh shit, ok it makes a little sense now. I tbh never liked Hammil's acting even in the original trilogy, he was tolerable in Empire and New Hope but in Jedi his 'serious measured sensi' voice always sounded off to me, and it still does decades later

Mark Hamil is old dude.

oh shit, ok it makes a little sense now. I tbh never liked Hammil's acting even in the original trilogy, he was tolerable in Empire and New Hope but in Jedi his 'serious measured sensi' voice always sounded off to me, and it still does decades later

I'm still hoping that it turns out that he has sealed himself off from the rest of the world and hides in a cave somewhere.

Mark Hamil is old dude.

I'm still hoping that it turns out that he has sealed himself off from the rest of the world and hides in a cave somewhere.

or hiding in that giant, crashed imperial cruiser. Chateau Skywalker bitches

& to Rob's point, the acting was pretty shit all around for them flicks really.

Guest bitroast

that shot of the imperial army stage looked wicked. was recently reading up on the plot of the dark empire comics and i love the idea of the empire still existing and rebuilding their numbers slowly taking over control again.

not to be a downer but the female lead looks a little bit too much like a model, she doesn't look regular girl stranded on a desert planet enough, but they have to sell movie tickets so i understand. Leia at least had a more modest look, so did Natalie Portman even this girl looks like a european runway model to me

not to be a downer but the female lead looks a little bit too much like a model, she doesn't look regular girl stranded on a desert planet enough, but they have to sell movie tickets so i understand. Leia at least had a more modest look, so did Natalie Portman even this girl looks like a european runway model to me

she kinda has those Portman vibes to me in the facial structure. But yea, the emaciated, in-need-of-a-hamburger look is still going strong.

heroine chic i gather.

that celebration video....

is it normal now that celebs walk on stage to not say hello but use their phone for a minute instead?

Natalie Portman had a more modest look?

Natalie Portman had a more modest look?

yeah, wtf? this new girl is pretty, in a plainish normal kind-of way, compared to Portman who is incredibly beautiful. not that it's incredibly important one way or the other.

Archived