IGNORED

Aphex Twin: New Album 'Syro'

Joyrex

i don't know what to select when it tells me to choose a "Prefecture"

You need to select 'Select International Shipping Address'. Or something similar :P my memory sucks and i only did it 5 mins ago

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chunks

Well would you Adam and Eve it, I'll be down in Cornwall when this arrives. Staying in the most Aphexian of weekend retreats. Can't say I saw syro coming this time last week!

wild-de-go-cornwall_night-time_cs_galler

So is Warp handling all US distribution for Syro? No Warner/Sire involvement spotted so far? Could this mean RDJ somehow cleared his contract with WB and is free to release as Aphex Twin as he pleases?

ok im no afx fan but do appreciate his works but hype and marketing is n art and it seems to be working. well if it is a limited edition and going to cost a lot does it matter you are buying a bit of history. I get the same when it comes to old analogs.(im obsessed with them if i have to live on bad food and not go out to get that 808 i do it) but they are so over priced.) i guess if u want something bad enough in this world you either have to save or not think about the money side of it and just be happy that u have that record that will never be redone again all the best to you all music is king at the end of the day :) if his new lps make u feel good and happy then its money well spent!!! :)

just be happy life is to short....... :)

Is there going to be a limited cd version? One that isn't $400? Is this coming with a second vinyl called syrobonkus?

Now that I've actually been able to sit down and read the details correctly, I see that Syrobonkus is an art print. Okay.

Guest beringelab

happy with my 32 dollar japanese preorder of the CD, though i would have liked it to be a little cheaper...

My order total: ¥ 7,415

:whistling:

Guest chunks

So the syro mix tracks are collaborations, right? I'll throw my hat in the ring and say the Rome / Reconstruction track is on there too......

So the syro mix tracks are collaborations, right? I'll throw my hat in the ring and say the Rome / Reconstruction track is on there too......

what makes you say that?

rome, manchester, metz, meinhead on one album would just be insane

ok im no afx fan but do appreciate his works but hype and marketing is n art and it seems to be working. well if it is a limited edition and going to cost a lot does it matter you are buying a bit of history. I get the same when it comes to old analogs.(im obsessed with them if i have to live on bad food and not go out to get that 808 i do it) but they are so over priced.) i guess if u want something bad enough in this world you either have to save or not think about the money side of it and just be happy that u have that record that will never be redone again all the best to you all music is king at the end of the day :) if his new lps make u feel good and happy then its money well spent!!! :)

just be happy life is to short....... :)

Indeed! Cheers to you! :beer:

Hmm Rome tracks are SP's I'm afraid.

I'm pretty sure (intuition...) that XMAS_EVET10 [120][thanaton3mix] is Metz track.

So, if 1st track is Manchester, and second one is Metz...

Hmm Rome tracks are SP's I'm afraid.

I'm pretty sure (intuition...) that XMAS_EVET10 [120][thanaton3mix] is Metz track.

So, if 1st track is Manchester, and second one is Metz...

:aphexsign: has 'albums worth of music' sitting on hard drives all around.

:aphexsign: releases only stuff he recently played in concert because it's sitting on top of piles of DATs and drives.

Aphex = :trashbear:

manchester, metz, on one album

You have the power to make this happen in 30 days richard, also that song with the piano and snares was lush as hell, if anyone knows what i'm talking about can you please post the link

the only thing i got out of that post was

photo-17190.gif

winner

Archived