IGNORED

Heidi Lord English Electric WeMe 028

Guest tonfarben

4 records ordered from weme.

$71 for the vinyl..... $61 in shipping =(

not their fault of course but still!

edit: 4lps.... 8 vinyl I guess, that IS heavy after all.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It totally is. My understanding is that belgium charges some sort of export tax that almost doubles the shipping cost? The sample track for this has me pretty wet though lol

I have an audio out to rip vinyl on my turntable but I've naught tried it yet. Here's my chance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Received my disc today! Didn't expect it to arrive this soon. Nevertheless :cool:

:catcry:

Looking forward to getting my copy soon!

Nabbed this and Fatale from Bandcamp. Thanks Heidi and Jodey for making my Monday more bearable.

WOW - this is a dark album, but beautifully so, if the first 4 tracks are anything to go by

Guest tonfarben

Got mine too today, wicked!

My favourite is also AM7. But I like them all almost. The only one I skip is AM3 bcuz I don´t like the cutted voice sample. It just annoys me. Other than that, absolutely lovely calm and atmospheric album, thanks Heidi and Jodey!

4 records ordered from weme.

$71 for the vinyl..... $61 in shipping =(

not their fault of course but still!

edit: 4lps.... 8 vinyl I guess, that IS heavy after all.

did I read this correct Stephen? $132 dollars in total? my maths is terrible, so maybe I read this wrong....

A lot of the chords in this remind me of SAW2. AM8 is excellent stuff.

Was thinking if anyone else had this feeling but was too afraid to even ask. There are some elements here and there that bring SAW 2 to my mind instantly. This is the reason why I think track samples should be at least 1 minute long. In this case the samples didn't make any justice to the actual tracks. I got a whole different record than what I had waited for which in this case is a positive thing. For some reason Heidi's soundcloud slipped under my radar so also the tracks that were there are new to me. I really really dig this release even though I usually prefer to more beat orientated stuff. This is a nice change to my regular listening.

Got mine too today, wicked!

My favourite is also AM7. But I like them all almost. The only one I skip is AM3 bcuz I don´t like the cutted voice sample. It just annoys me. Other than that, absolutely lovely calm and atmospheric album, thanks Heidi and Jodey!

Noooo, especially Am3 tickles some areas of my brain. Really loving the synth (or whatever ''electronic machine producing sounds that can be assembled into the form of music''....don't kill me) that creeps to the track. Also much love for the voice sample. Maybe you just heard it wrong and though it said MEH.

In the crazy world of braindance, nothing is as it first appears. Or something.

I dunno, I was sceptical at first as I assumed all the EDM tracks were by Jodey. I suspect he has some input, but i'm willing to believe that Heidi was responsible for this excellent album.

Lovely ambient tunes on this release. The penryn tracks are amazing! Also AM6 is dark as fuck but I find it so relaxing to work to.

Great job Heidi, now wake up your husband as I'm still waiting for EDM E1 :)

• 3 weeks later...

In the crazy world of braindance, nothing is as it first appears. Or something.

I dunno, I was sceptical at first as I assumed all the EDM tracks were by Jodey. I suspect he has some input, but i'm willing to believe that Heidi was responsible for this excellent album.

The fact that AM1 was clearly credited as a Jidomatix track on Youtube makes me wonder how much Jodey has been involved with these tracks. I mean, shouldn't it have been tagged as Heidi feat. Jodey or something if it was Heidi's track in the first place. Isn't it the same version, only the name of performer differs? Maybe this really is Jodey's ambient project like Massfreekid pointed out. Or this could be the sister album for Jodey's very own E1 which seems to be very ambient orientated too. All this braindance moniker nonsense is making me :psyduck:

Archived