IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

We should build a thread in a thread. The tribute to a thread thread should contain the thread it tributes. This way you can go meta at any time of the discussion without throwing people off the boat.

one good reason to put salt in the water is that your body needs salt or else you die. water has a way of stripping the body of electrolytes and without that, the electrical system can fail, which can suck.

one good reason to put salt in the water is that your body needs salt or else you die. water has a way of stripping the body of electrolytes and without that, the electrical system can fail, which can suck.

Most northern Americans aren't at risk of this at all (hyponatremia)... It's actually extremely rare for north Americans (and I imagine Europeans as well).

That being said, there are some people at higher risk. I've never been to a doctor to get tested for this, but I find after a brutal day at work (my plant is really hot, and even though I drink a ton of water I tend to lose a few lbs by the end of the day), and a long workout, all the sudden I'm CRAVING salt hardcore. I wonder if, in conjunction with my previous drinking habits (flushing tons of water out with alcohol), I was close to being hyponatremic?

Also bill cosby noodles salt eating the pudding

Edited by StephenG

someone raised on gatorade advertisements.

There's more than enough salt in the past already, not to mention every other ingredient, including vegetables themselves. Too much salt in everything has long been known as a major health problem in modern society, surrounded by processed foods, blah dee blah. /is amused by your comment in other words.

someone raised on gatorade advertisements.

There's more than enough salt in the past already, not to mention every other ingredient, including vegetables themselves. Too much salt in everything has long been known as a major health problem in modern society, surrounded by processed foods, blah dee blah. /is amused by your comment in other words.

stevie already said this stuffs delet

do you have me on ignore? =(

lol

Basically.

Also lol at Stephen anxiety attack over not being the sole voice of reason on this matter. Which a gaggle of followers must then, as is only fitting, rally around and praise, but not of course dare express in their own vernacular an attempt to displace the foul odour of misaligned thinking from this thread..

I shall speak for my self, /deal with it gif

I was just kidding, relax cowboy.

I'm generally anxiety free now that I'm alcohol limited.

(honestly I figured you just answered before the page updated with my response, as that happens to me all the time lol).

Huh, im just watching some bbc thing on the gothic and felt like being verbose. Pretty relaxed ova hiar. I thought skibby was just trolling, heh, so I din give a fuck about nuff at alls.

• 2 weeks later...

Involuntary play has got a better ring to it lol. Never watched the cosby show. Will consider it now since the man has shown such excellent virtues in today's puppydog environment.

Funny though. I used to practice yoga, but then I read some lawsuit against the man who brought the discipline to west where he was lawsuited for the same thing: rape. He paid big buxx to silence the woman, but it was enough reason to prompt me to discard all that bullshit.

Involuntary play has got a better ring to it lol. Never watched the cosby show. Will consider it now since the man has shown such excellent virtues in today's puppydog environment.

Funny though. I used to practice yoga, but then I read some lawsuit against the man who brought the discipline to west where he was lawsuited for the same thing: rape. He paid big buxx to silence the woman, but it was enough reason to prompt me to discard all that bullshit.

It's funny because if you're a guy and you want to do yoga, at least one of your reasons to start will be rapey.

Because you're surrounded by at least a few young fit women wearing yogapants.

Yogapants boners in public could be interpreted as rapey if taken the wrong way.

Because you're surrounded by at least a few young fit women wearing yogapants.

Yogapants boners in public could be interpreted as rapey if taken the wrong way.

Actually, it was a mostly a practice of spirituality for me. Ascetism even? I m glad i figured it was bullshit after only a few months of dedication, but still feel a bit lost now

Not going to lie; some cute girls flocked in here and there, but a boner = rapecharge? nah man, this isnt the united states of america where a boner in public is seen as rape

Edited by Guest