IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

do we want rapists to go to jail? it seems a lot of people here think that in the US we have a hardon for taking away people's freedom by locking them in jail.

Prison should be a place to put people so they can't harm society. That is the only reason (that I can think of) that people's freedom should be taken away from them.

So yeah if there's a serial rapist going around serial raping, then he is a great candidate for prison.

I'm not denying any of the allegations, but since this story of Cosby being a rapist was on the back burner for so long, the news was made to gain traction to distract from all the racially charged police brutality stuff. Think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite the coincidence so many people suddenly got their memories back after all these years. And at the same time even! Miracles still happen.

damn dude, you are a lot more fucking stupid than I previously realized, holy shit

Quite the coincidence so many people suddenly got their memories back after all these years. And at the same time even! Miracles still happen.

damn dude, you are a lot more fucking stupid than I previously realized, holy shit

John, glad to see you with the most recent post in this thread. You rep your brand well, and the post does not disappoint.

Edited by sheatheman

When my cousin Vinny represents Mr Cosby in a court of law this is the kind of defence he will use. Amazing!

You can't be serious foil

i always want to believe that watmm is full of great, thoughtful, reasonable, rational, compassionate people

but i often find myself bombarded with evidence to the contrary...

Edited by LimpyLoo

There's only one place for Bill now that his decades of crime have come to light. Stick him in Monster Mansion aka Beastville. There'ill be a variety of cellmates for him to play Cluedo with into the midnight hours. It is only then that he can reflect on his odious ways. Gary Glitter is mostly heading there within a few days as well, that place will be bursting at the seams with beastliness. I hope the prison guards are on lots of money.