Aphex Twin fans describe themselves

Alternative

Geeky

Gentle

...but on occasion

Disorganised

Procrastinating

Nerdy

The UK government has your number wattem.

So I put in Apocalypse Now, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Slayer, Alien (1), Backpacking

Generally I hate religion, hate adverts, time is more important than money and I like fresh food. Fucking spot on.

Slayer fans are ultra left-wing and Aphex fans are fairly right-wing?????

I find this addictive because when I meet new people I ask them what music they listen too, not because I want to borrow their albums but because I psychologically profile them...

Guest Roksen Creek

Anyone know where they are pulling their data from?

You can basically sign up to the site, and put in your profile, opinions, likes, dislikes, whatever. They send you surveys regularly as well, asking your opinions on politics, products, brands, celebrities, entertainment. They also ask questions about your employment, finances, family etc.

It's a way of getting your voice heard I guess. A lot of stuff in the media is pulled from yougov I gather. They also pay you for participating in a certain number of surveys, but I got bored before I got anywhere near that. Never even touch the site anymore. The surverys are mindnumbingly dull and repetitive.

You know what, I have come across more than a handful of people who say they like Aphex, without having the same in-depth fanboyishness of the average WATMMer. And those people are almost always high-salary, white-collar and vote tory. I was at university with about 10 such folks

Of course we all know that proper Aphex fans are communist

Aphex Twin fans describe themselves

Alternative

Geeky

Gentle

...but on occasion

Disorganised

Procrastinating

Nerdy

The UK government has your number wattem.

Note this is not a UK government site.

Archived