IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

fuck the system! (indicating)

edit: man, is this real? "lol" in a court document? how did this come into existence?

Edited by usagi

So since she's not an attorney, or even an intelligent person, it basically got filed to the internet. Clown.

She seems reasonably intelligent. She was able to differentiate between "you're" and "your" for example. Her defense of not paying income tax was well written, if not logical. She's just certifiable.

It's assuredly a legal filing, courts receive these kinds of filing all the time. It's called pro se or "advocating on one's own behalf".

• 2 weeks later...

OwcQsPo.jpg

45-year-old krista norton, the principal of mavericks high school in palm springs, florida was caught smoking marijuana with a student after reports of sexual activity in a car

http://wreg.com/2015/05/10/florida-principal-caught-smoking-marijuana-with-student/

Jaysus the size of that forehead. You could land the space shuttle on there and still have room to knock one out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

undercover prostitution sting operation @ ft.lauderdale taco bell

On Yelp, a commenter praised the Taco Bell at 1830 South Federal Highway: “For anyone visiting Fort Lauderdale, I would highly recommend that they make sure to experience Taco Bell not only for the nourishment but also for an experience they won’t soon forget,” Dave. M. from Washington wrote.

wow, nobody thinks things might be afoot if there are hookers @ the taco bell drive-thru and parking lot?

undercover prostitution sting operation @ ft.lauderdale taco bell

On Yelp, a commenter praised the Taco Bell at 1830 South Federal Highway: For anyone visiting Fort Lauderdale, I would highly recommend that they make sure to experience Taco Bell not only for the nourishment but also for an experience they wont soon forget, Dave. M. from Washington wrote.

wow, nobody thinks things might be afoot if there are hookers @ the taco bell drive-thru and parking lot?

i wouldn't mind that taco on my bell

I went to art school in Sarasota and lived there until 2004, and there's definitely some crazy shit, which I attribute to vibez of the land or something in the water/air. It feels really easy to live there and do nothing with your life and not become homeless. Cheap everything is a plus- I miss the 8 pieces fried chicken for $4!!!- but unfortunately, where I lived anyway, there isn't much in the lifestyle that supports responsibly being able to use the advantage to progress in life.

When I was there- outside of the nice art school full of privileged artsy fartsiness- it was prostitution, drugs, pawn shops, crack houses, racism, general ignorance, general not giving a shit. So basically it was like a lot of people were just poor; but with a fuck you, rude attitude at its worst. It was nutz how often racist shit was yelled/said to me from cars or sidewalk or in stores, for being Asian. Seriously- so many people stopped me in the street, wanting to see my kung fu or karate. One time when walking to the market, this group of black neighbor kids stopped me (Sarasota is like 99% white, btw), and one of them wanted me to punch him in the face, to see if he could dodge it.

This is not normal.

A few times I hung out in the rich neighborhoods, and they're amazing, like a Floridian fantasy, full of lush greenery like Jurassic Park, fountains, ridiculous mansions with columns up the wazoo, with not a flashing faulty street light, pot hole, or crackhead in sight. The whole structuring of the communities is different, and they have nothing do to with the normal areas. So combined with the land vibez and chemtrails or whatever, being poor and uneducated makes everything worse.

It sucks, cuz I do have friends who I met there, who are still there, who feel trapped in Florida and generally don't like it or hate it. It's like the land offers you a chance for paradise with affordable living and beaches, but then it just drains you for all you've got; much like IDM Man.

Even one of the most intelligent guys I met there, from Russia, was going to go on this massive bridge, pour gasoline on himself, and suicide in a blaze of retard, until we all stopped him with the power of peace and love.

I might visit one day, but I never want to live there again, despite cheap Chinese buffet and general living costing pennies on the dollar. But if I wanted to just do crack/meth/heroin for the rest of my life, Florida seems appealing.

Miami and Tampa are different, though. A bit more... modern. Especially Miami.