IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

IMG-3632.jpg

^^classic florida move. 

billionaires getting $100 handjobs in strip mall massage joints.. this shit is classic florida. fucking scumbags sliming their way around town. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/02/23/solicitation-charge-raises-many-questions-about-patriots-owner-future/GgVUGbzb6twoMENitJSMVO/story.html

• 1 month later...
STUART, Fla. - A forensic psychologist says a former college student believed he was "half-dog, half-man" when he fatally attacked a man and woman at their home and was found biting one of their faces.

The Palm Beach Post reports Dr. Phillip Resnick made the conclusion in a 38-page mental-health report released this week by the Martin County State Attorney's Office.

Investigators say they found Austin Harrouff, now 22, biting John Stevens' face while making growling noises on Aug. 15, 2016.

Resnick's report says the fact that Harrouff persisted in biting Stevens "in the presence of police officers, in spite of threats of being shot, being tased and receiving multiple kicks to the head, suggests that Mr. Harrouff was actively psychotic."

Harrouff's attorneys are preparing an insanity defense for the Nov. 4 trial.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that's an example of what's right with Florida.

invasive species. people take their reptile pets out there and let them go.  the everglades is full of very aggressive snakes and monitor lizards etc.  not the tame pet store kind.. but huge snakes the fight w/aligators and aggro flesh eating lizards. it's a big problem.  sort of the way hogs and pigs running wild and interbreeding w/razor back hogs have decimated parts of the southeast and places like hawaii. 

i think there's at least 1 reality series about rangling reptiles and hunting pigs in florida everglades. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Florida Rep. Mike Hill told a group in Pensacola on Thursday that God told him to sponsor a bill next year to ban nearly all abortions, much like the bill that passed in Alabama earlier this month.

"As plain as day, God spoke to me," Hill said. "He said that wasn't my bill, talking about the heartbeat detection bill that I filed. He said that wasn't my bill. I knew immediately what he was talking about. He said, you remove those exceptions and you file it again. And I said yes Lord, I will. It's coming back. It's coming back. We are going to file that bill without any exceptions just like what we saw passed in Alabama."

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/05/23/mike-hill-says-he-propose-florida-abortion-ban-modeled-after-alabamas-new-law/1209023001/

• Haha 1

How does he know it's god instead of satan posing as god?

Also, we need to pass a federal law where politicians cannot pass legislation from voices they hear in their heads.

• 4 weeks later...

A man who snagged a $177,000 villa for $9,100 now believes he was scammed by the Florida county that put the property up for auction for unpaid property taxes.

The villa turns out to be a 1-foot-by-100-foot strip of land that separates two villas in Tamarac and is worth $50, the Sun Sentinel reports.

He asked Broward to void the deal and return his money. County officials say state law does not allow for refunds

Florida-Strip-GE.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

18-year-olds can now get jobs as prison guards in Florida

Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed a bill lowering the minimum age to work as a correctional officer in the state from 19 to 18. That means the Florida Department of Corrections and county jails will be able to start hiring younger guards starting July 1 to address a growing problem with staffing shortages.

Mark Inch, secretary of the Department of Corrections, endorsed the bill during this year's legislative session, arguing that changing the age eligibility would be a big help to his agency in filling vacancies.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/06/24/18-year-olds-can-now-get-jobs-as-prison-guards-in-florida

I really don't want to click that play button.  Guy in the still frame looks like a total badass tho - really incredible shot... ah fuck, I didn't mean to make that joke.  

7 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I really don't want to click that play button.  Guy in the still frame looks like a total badass tho - really incredible shot... ah fuck, I didn't mean to make that joke.  

Don't feel too bad for him, homie fled from a police stop with the cop hanging off his fucking car.