IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is just so much fucking more wicked than anything ive ever heard in me life.

new aphex twin jazz funk electronic breakcore music played on live action robots remote-controlled by a human on a computer posted anonymously on reddit 2 hours ago as a voice recording? yes pls :wtf::braindance:

Just a reminder to those that keep forgetting (tracklengths), because they're looking at warp.net and not bleep.

Aphex Twin - computer controlled acoustic instruments pt2 EP

1. diskhat ALL prepared1mixed 13 (5:22)
  2. snar2 (0:20)
  3. diskhat1 (2:26)
  4. piano un1 arpej (0:50)
  5. DISKPREPT4 (1:53)
  6. hat 2b 2012b (1:25)
  7. disk aud1_12 (0:09)
  8. 0035 1-Audio (0:27)
  9. disk prep calrec2 barn dance [slo] (4:22)
  10. DISKPREPT1 (3:30)
  11. diskhat2 (0:38)
  12. piano un10 it happened (1:48)
  13. hat5c 0001 rec-4 (4:46)

I've listened to that track a couple of times. It seems like a really obvious(and not very good) fake to me? I feel like I'm missing the punchline.

I gave it a listen in my car and I agree.

It sounds like it's someone trying really hard to sound like afx, rather than afx just doing his thing.

I've listened to that track a couple of times. It seems like a really obvious(and not very good) fake to me? I feel like I'm missing the punchline.

If it's a fake, a+ for effort. It's using a lot of the musical handwriting style that he uses in a playful and not rigid way. And i don't think that the drum and bass air raid horn is a sign that it's fake, given the jungle cliché he popped for fun into syro.

Of course like everybody, the thought of being wrong by stating anything either way is akin to standing above a precipice and suffering a nasty rush of acrophobia, therefore i'll posit, given that the upload is four seconds shorter than hatc that maybe it's a present of a different variety. Certainly we have to agree that no troll could have whipped up a track like this in the few hours since the announcement. And remember that minipops came out as a taster before syro.

/straddles fence complaining that he had only meant to quickly check watmm after having gotten up and now it's a fucking hour later and he's already been drawn into a debate where the clueless debate the intangible, again. hah.

Why are so many people disappointed about the length? Its an EP. I can't believe its been so long since his last release! About time I say! :emotawesomepm9:

I didn't see anyone disappointed about the length!

Why are so many people disappointed about the length? Its an EP. I can't believe its been so long since his last release! About time I say! :emotawesomepm9:

I didn't see anyone disappointed about the length!

Read through the first few pages of the thread.

Archived