IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping RDJ does one or 2 interviews and gives some background on this

Not really like the artwork to be honest. At least Syro's had a message/purpose, this one is just the same old Autechre minimalism thing tDR can't seem to get enough of

god, that's sexy

Oh God yes.

nice and clean

Fuck yeah.

Hoping RDJ does one or 2 interviews and gives some background on this

That would be cool, but I actually kinda like the mystery and prefer it to be least expected as possible with minimal hints as to what it sounds like.

The playlist thing on warp.net is the biggest tease. Has a large 'play' button and tracks highlight when hovered over.

http://warp.net/news/computer-controlled-acoustic-instruments-pt-2-ep-gallery/?o=playlist&playlist=computer-controlled-acoustic-instruments-pt2-ep

Guest bitroast

10922884_10152625500402686_4277432183389

Could have gone for the Aphex symbol somewhere on there at least. Even if microscopic. But cool.

im confused about this pic in particular.

is it like a book thing or gatefold?

https://bleep.com/release/56481-aphex-twin-computer-controlled-acoustic-instruments-pt2-ep

You can play the record in two different speed (33 and 45).

Apparently Richard is particular about this kind of stuff. So if he thinks its acceptable to play at both speeds.. I'm not expecting traditional "tunes" here. I wonder if that message is for all sides. hrrmmm

agreed

I'll wait for the real deal myself. I have restraint!

Your red herring made me realize I have zero restraint. Clicked that shit as fast as I could.

Seeing the news about playing the record at different speeds doubled my excitement, and made me realize i will probably have to get 2 copies because i'll end up wearing this record out on my mid level turntable.

Anyone have any guesses as to whether 33 or 45 will be the speed that matches the digital release?

Archived