IGNORED

Trackermatte - Dreamhunter

Guest skibby

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malruns Konun is lush. there is a 1sec gap at the 1min 12 point though. Is that part of the track, or did my download get borked?

Hah yeah, that was something I did to the tape, unfortunately..

Triangular Expander = FANTASTIC!!!!!

I hear the synth from Aquaphone in there @ 2:45 too, such a great sound.

Not the same! But very similar.

Guest bitroast

trackermatte is winning me over, took a while though. The music is strong on it's own without being too indebted to aphex twin (which is how i originally saw it). The productions are top tier and dynamic enough that im surprised this guy wasn't signed to rephlex, i don't think any of the new waves of braindance people on phlex besides Wisp reached this level tbh

yesss. i never listened to trackermatte cos i too grouped it together with the other lifeless soulless uninspired aphex clones.

finally came across a good chunk of the earlier material and listened to some and ... yep. i think i was wrong. the aphex sounds and vibes were definitely there but each song i was listening to would find its groove and way of experimenting and doing its own thing. will be keeping an eye on new releases for sure :)

Synthipot Argru is fucking great. love the bassline.

Must admit, after hearing the first 7 tracks, only track 4 kicked ass to me. However, now i've had the chance to listen to the rest, it's friggin' amazin

Big thanks to all of you. There will be more Dreamhunter parts later this year.

I'm going to get very busy now so won't have time to check threads, but will see PM:s.

Lots of releases (Trackermatte and RS) this year and probably spilling into the next.

Also, if you haven't grabbed the free RS stuff, do it now (says my legal team) :)

http://svartalinden.se/rolandosimmons.html

Big thanks to all of you. There will be more Dreamhunter parts later this year.

I'm going to get very busy now so won't have time to check threads, but will see PM:s.

Lots of releases (Trackermatte and RS) this year and probably spilling into the next.

Also, if you haven't grabbed the free RS stuff, do it now (says my legal team) :)

http://svartalinden.se/rolandosimmons.html

Awesome! The RS albums are phenomenal :doge:

• 2 weeks later...

Mr burglar sir!

Can you tell me when you wrote Tranclastire? My favorite off the release, loving the subtle edits all over the place. Theres a certain depth/maturity to the track too, makes me think it's one of your more recent tracks?

Archived