something about a young dorky kid manager at McDicks giggling nonstop about dank memes to his even younger employees is cracking me up.

Dankity dank dank dank.

That's how I imagine that conversation going down.

Though the guy is probably right, they probably are on drugs...how the fuck else would you get through work at McDonalds?

not bad not bad at all :music:

Pretty cool garage beat tbh

That's pretty great in parts, only let down by the Middle Eastern ethno female singing that they were shoehorning into so many tracks back then and the lead out breakdown. Still though this is 100% not dank.

not bad not bad at all :music:

Pretty cool garage beat tbh

That's pretty great in parts, only let down by the Middle Eastern ethno female singing that they were shoehorning into so many tracks back then and the lead out breakdown. Still though this is 100% not dank.

luckily you supply a steady steam of dank material

3Xoi1yo.jpg

Your post is still there but now the page will load for most people when it's full to brimming. Think how many people haven't seen your posts because they can't be fucked hoping that the page content will resolve.

Your post is still there but now the page will load for most people when it's full to brimming. Think how many people haven't seen your posts because they can't be fucked hoping that the page content will resolve.

talk about missing the point :facepalm:, the thread should get to the point where it takes 4 days to load

Edited by Deer

Yeah I considered that but erred on the side of helping spread the dank message through our dank high lord and prophet, the man who can never say nopes to those dank tropes, npoess.

did you read the thing you posted, it's for nightshift workers to wear during the day to encourage melatonin production so that you can sleep. it also helps the immune system not to fuck with melatonin production.

I wear the darkest brown sunnies during the day so i hope that this helps. Sure he's making an el cheapo solution. Oh why am i bothering, it's like talking to spack filler sometimes on here such is the disconnect.