IGNORED

Lone - Lemurian (reissue)

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

Lemurian re-issue due 29th June:

"Lone's classic debut album Lemurian gets the deluxe re-issue treatment courtesy of Magic Wire and R&S. Originally released in 2008, it returns in 2015 re-mastered by Matt Colton, with new artwork from Konx-om-Pax and on vinyl for the very first time. The LP has a spot gloss cover, full color printed inner, download codes and initial press is on colored vinyl."

iTunes Pre Order > http://smarturl.it/Lemurian
Vinyl & CD Links Soon

11146489_894473983924777_574144545526113

Thank the lord it has good artwork this time. Lone is up there with the best but I can't forgive how ugly the Lermurian album cover is.

Thank the lord it has good artwork this time. Lone is up there with the best but I can't forgive how ugly the Lermurian album cover is.

Yeah it looks like some kind of DJ summer hits compilation

I had a feeling this was happening. Magic Wire's facebook put up an image of a mystery test press and then later links to various tracks off Lemurian. But I can't wait! Love that album.

This is a great record, my first introduction to Lone. Fredd-E sent me the mp3s and I burned a copy to cd, summer of 2008. Spun it all season in my car

My favourite album of his, definitely going to pick this up again (although I still like the deliberate tackiness of the original CD). But what about 'Everything Is Changing Colour'? Noone ever seems to mention that, and it's pretty good too.

My favourite album of his, definitely going to pick this up again (although I still like the deliberate tackiness of the original CD). But what about 'Everything Is Changing Colour'? Noone ever seems to mention that, and it's pretty good too.

Yeah that album is great. The intro track is a perfect 'phase in' to an album, fantastic debut for an artist to make, I think. Maybe we'll get a repress of that someday too! And also Ecstasy & Friends please. :) I love Lone.

Edit: Yeah, this one! The buildup to the when the tablas come in is sublime.

[youtubehd]P-thxFyIpS8[/youtubehd]

No bonus tracks I guess? Also, the mastering was already good on this album (e.g, not brickwalled, earsplitting compression volume) so why remaster it?

The new art is very nice. I guess the point behind this is that the original CD has been changing hands for a lot of $ for a few years now (I put one up on eBay in 2012 and it bid up to $50 USD) so there's obviously demand. Other's can hear it now and stay clear of the collector's market.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally! I've been trying to find a copy of this under 30 bucks for so long .

Why are all Lone albums so expensive after the first month it comes out - are they all in that low quantity?

Blimey, Life Time Loop has to be one of the best tracks he's ever made

(not one of the lemurian era tracks btw, though I only now discover it on his soundclown)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping for this, cause it's the shiznit

[sc5]221751510[/sc5]

Edit: Also, did anyone snag those unreleased Soundcloud tracks? He took them down now. :sad: I have 3 of them (didn't tag the titles), but I'm sure there were more.

Guest bitroast

i snagged ..

memory pool

achillea

twilight groans

rainbow jumper

moorgreen colliery

DELTA VILLAGE

SMART SUSIE SUNRISE

AFTERBURNER

this look complete? i think the track order is as per the soundcloud playlist that was set up ...

Archived