IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 7 votes for ACH?

It's a motherlovin banger!

Yes, that one and Triple D as well as Squalitude Acid. Vtnm2 is very ahead of it's time, never really heard anything like it.

I thought Bimbongo, Suzanne and SallyVingoe would get more votes, wish i could help those out but there are too many favorites!

dont really get why ibiza spliff is getting so many votes? i mean its a nice track but more of an okay one i think, its like normal chillout music...

anyway, matter of taste... id prefer more vtnm2 instead ;-)

just fixed an issue for SC usernames with non-alphanumeric characters getting an error on login (*shakes fist at mysql*).

can anybody who had problems logging in before try again now?

Only 7 votes for ACH?

Yes, that one and Triple D as well as Squalitude Acid. Vtnm2 is very ahead of it's time, never really heard anything like it.

I thought Bimbongo, Suzanne and SallyVingoe would get more votes, wish i could help those out but there are too many favorites!

Just rediscovered 1.5 dp5 Beats and Tribaltronics Mfm, those need more appreciation as well.

Guest Bourbon Surf

Props for sorting this out looks awesome

Quick question: will plays on the poll page register as plays on his soundcloud account..?

Also would be pretty good if the page automatically played the track below it after it finishes..

Pretty handy being able to sort the tracks by date, plays and votes..
Think soundcloud could do with having the same functionality as sometimes i want to listen to the dump from old to new and give him the play acknowlitude he deserves

I realise the poll page wasn't designed to do this, but would be pretty cool if it could! Anyway thanks again!

dont really get why ibiza spliff is getting so many votes? i mean its a nice track but more of an okay one i think, its like normal chillout music...

Yeah same. It's decent, but I don't get the hype. Is it really the third best track on his SC?

Not one of my favourites either. I'm surprised it rates so highly considering it sounds less 'afx' than most of the tracks on there.

cutting is one of my favorite rdj songs. at first i thought it was a come to daddy / tuss precursor, then i revisited it and realized it's its own thing which is insane

Edited by very honest

I'm in two minds about voting for Japan.

I don't own the Soft Ballet cd, I like the track and I would like to own a copy (on vinyl if possible).

Not sure what to do.

Guest bitroast

It's gonna be annoying if Ssnb or Tamclap Orig don't get through because of people voting for Ssba and Tamclap2 instead.

*votes ssba and tamclap2 just to annoy you*

Yeah same. It's decent, but I don't get the hype. Is it really the third best track on his SC?

Not one of my favourites either. I'm surprised it rates so highly considering it sounds less 'afx' than most of the tracks on there.

Didn't vote on it either, was surprised to see it so highly rated... It's a good track, but in my opinion surely not top 5 material. I still can't believe TSIM is not getting more love!

Also want to say my thanks to xf! My number one first world hero. The voting site looks really good. The top list is looking promising at this point but I have to confess I'm little worried for afx[rough mix] (<=teehee no fancy symbols here) and Rough Beat Tune. Two of my absolute favorites (sic). Also surprised that Martin's Car hasn't been more popular... I guess it tells something about the quality of the ''gift''. So many gems and maybe even more coming! Haven't voted yet but will do it within the next few days.

Also want to say my thanks to xf! My number one first world hero. The voting site looks really good. The top list is looking promising at this point but I have to confess I'm little worried for afx[rough mix] (<=teehee no fancy symbols here) and Rough Beat Tune. Two of my absolute favorites (sic). Also surprised that Martin's Car hasn't been more popular... I guess it tells something about the quality of the ''gift''. So many gems and maybe even more coming! Haven't voted yet but will do it within the next few days.

rough beat tune has my vote, can't believe there aren't more for it. Classic afx imo.

Excellent voting system..

Dance and Play just 16 votes?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I'm with you, what the fox people...

Only 7 votes for ACH?

Just rediscovered 1.5 dp5 Beats and Tribaltronics Mfm, those need more appreciation as well.

Yea that casiotribaltronics mfm is fucking wicked, I don't even want to imagine what this song would do to me if I were tripping, surprised there was not much love for that one either. Picking 20 is too hard, such a good problem to have!

Good work with the poll xf! It was tough but I have voted, looking at the stats after I was actualy suprised how much my favs align with others with just over 1/2 my votes in the top 20 currently. Agree with others in this thread about ibiza spliff though suprised it is so high, its nice an all but for me perosnaly would not rank it anywhere near that high..

Btw P-string needs more love!!

Edited by kirm