IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

i must have t13quadraberb in the highest of high defs, it is my birthright

I know how you feel!

love that track and it sounds newer then almost anything else uploaded, very, VERY high defs

imagine it's a part of something bigger we haven't heard yet *cums*

It is the newest track uploaded.

I thought the newest was T08+4?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you feel!

love that track and it sounds newer then almost anything else uploaded, very, VERY high defs

Sweet track.

Speaking of new stuff (at least I think this is new anyways), there's some stuff going on in the song below that sounds really cool as well. Whatever happens @1:35 and onwards>

hold the fuck up. step up to cornwall has 13 votes??????????????????? 13??!!! such a bad ass beat come on people. sheeple i tell ya!!!

goddamnitt 8 lush ambulance 2 needs to get properly remastered and released! MOAR VOETS

alos, HUMAN FUCKING RATATION has like 0 votes.... wtf.........

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

I know how you feel!

Sweet track.

Speaking of new stuff (at least I think this is new anyways), there's some stuff going on in the song below that sounds really cool as well. Whatever happens @1:35 and onwards>

Was that track on the syrobonkers interview? I seem to have missed it and can only find it on soundcloud under the

user48736353001.

My bad, found it...

Edited by Time Tourist

did you guys build a poll results graph page? i'd love to be able to see how the voting is going without scrolling through the tracks.

You can order trax by the number of votes they have if you want to see which ones are highest.

did you guys build a poll results graph page? i'd love to be able to see how the voting is going without scrolling through the tracks.

You can order trax by the number of votes they have if you want to see which ones are highest.

ah i'm an idiot / didn't see that. thanks!

Not too sure I can understand the votes for cmarth(longer), it is readily available. If you like it stick some money the man's way and buy RDJ Album! Pretty unlikely he's going to release it again when there are loads of other toppers sitting unreleased.

i think i cracked joyrex's code. the capitalized words "tuned" and "dial" could refer to synthesizers!

Crap, so I've been sitting here F5-ing for 2 days straight without a shower for nothing? :dadjoke:

DIA00910.JPG

Edited by jsmcpn

i think i cracked joyrex's code. the capitalized words "tuned" and "dial" could refer to synthesizers!

No, it refers to WATMM Radio... coming soon

can i play the first song?

can i play the first song?

yes pls

before anybody else points it out, seems like Linode (where the voting tool is hosted) is experiencing an issue -

https://linode.statuspage.io/

site should be back any minute now hopefully

edit: ugh, still down. imma be migrating the infrastructure somewhere else i think :/

Edited by xf