IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brooklyn.. expected the sound to be crap and it was. rob hall sounded like he was playing 16kbps mp3s and at times the crowd chatter was louder than the music because half of the crowd forgot that they were at a show and not a club. found a ok spot on the floor by the time autechre got on. big fu to the guy with the goatee in front of me who kept on farting during auetcher's set.

guy must have been standing near me and had to endure those silent missiles from the goatee guy

lol

Guest WNS000

I highly recommend listening all the way through. Shit gets deep!

OK, will check it but you are still going to die. I was so looking forward to soundboard quality recording... :sad:

Philly was fucking nuts. Easily the best live set I've ever seen of any artist. Mindblowing stuff.

Smoked as much as possible beforehand so we were literally in space.

I think we walked in to Cygnus playing (sometime after 9, dude played until 10). That was a fucking incredible set too. Such lush melodic synths.

Man, I bet drillkicker is a hoot at parties. Loosen up buddy.

I think the people in the recording need to loosen up. They're too worried about their own opinions to realize that artists don't have to pander to them.

I think we walked in to Cygnus playing (sometime after 9, dude played until 10). That was a fucking incredible set too. Such lush melodic synths.

did he do the Eggshell bit? I'm all about the Eggshell bit.

did he do the Eggshell bit? I'm all about the Eggshell bit.

Yeah he did! Holy shit was that good.

Archived