IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The recording I got of the show is pretty good, I need to edit it down and there are a couple spots where a jerk behind me yelled that I'm gonna edit out

many bootleggers would prefer it without cuts than without yelling fools. your choice of course, looking forward to it either way

Yeah I hear ya. Sean Ae was smoking during the set and the douchebag in the crowd yelled out during a quiet part "We get it, you vape!" It was just rude and unnecessary.

I'd leave it in. You are at a show, no problem in people getting excited. Would be nice to have soundboard recording tho

The other weird thing was Rob Ae immediately recognized me and said "you were at the Boston show last night!" I can't imagine he picked me out of the crowd, so I'm assuming he may have seen me in the Usagi picture of the Boston meetup.

you were right up front at Boston though, I bet he spotted you. attention to detail, this is the 'chre we're talking about after all. also that seems more likely than them reading this thread!

So yeah, Portsmouth was an amazing show! I met a Russian fella who recognized me outside the venue from the Boston meetup photo Usagi took. He was solid.

I also met this guy. no idea who he is, he came up after Boston ended and we were milling around outside, recognised me from the forum. mysterious dude.

So yeah, Portsmouth was an amazing show! I met a Russian fella who recognized me outside the venue from the Boston meetup photo Usagi took. He was solid.

I also met this guy. no idea who he is, he came up after Boston ended and we were milling around outside, recognised me from the forum. mysterious dude.

I gave him a ride back to Boston. We met at the Boston show too and were at the Portsmouth show as well. Dude is the man, knows whats up. Hello if you're reading this mate :D

Also couldn't agree more about how good Portsmouth sounded. I stuck myself right in the middle and honestly its the best sound that I have heard from a concert in my lifetime. Very punchy and crisp, the stereo field was so wide and deep. The venue had great acoustics and mumbling was kept pretty minimal. The set itself I thought was super focused...

I mumbled words towards Sean as he was packin up after some dudes took a pic with them. He gave me the thumbs up I think and smiled. Honestly my brain was still whacked the fuck out from that amazing set. I think gettin down on my knees and kissing the floor would've been too much and plus it smelled like hippie feet so I would probably be smooching some foot juice. Sean looks like some badass imp... kinda evil in a cartoony way as he blows smoke out his nose over the glow of his Macbook. Rob is like a family man or something... kinda jolly in a warm inviting way. I could see him dressing up as Santa and going to a children's hospital even though he looks like some average Joe. Probably the coolest thing about the techre is seein them as normal dudes who have put in so much work into what they do. They are truly masters!! They do not compromise at all. Really warms my heart, getting the feeling that they made this music for me- for us!

If anyone has a recording of the Portsmouth show- post it! Or don't... I don't care. These shows are gonna stay in the memory vault for a looooong time....

Haha from Russia with love, fellas. Didn't want to seem mysterious or shit, those 3 shows just got me into parallel dimension so I lost touch with reality a bit. Boston and Portsmouth shows were amazing, was happy to see so many cool ppl in the US. Peace! PS waiting for the portsmouth recording

gj Yellz

Haha from Russia with love, fellas. Didn't want to seem mysterious or shit, those 3 shows just got me into parallel dimension so I lost touch with reality a bit. Boston and Portsmouth shows were amazing, was happy to see so many cool ppl in the US. Peace! PS waiting for the portsmouth recording

:salute:

Just saw some woman with a ~4 year old kid

That kid is next level idm

Lol imagine instead of all those baby mozart tapes toys etc they make for kids....

Baby Autechre - train your baby to be next level braindanceIDM

edit: or was that baby einstein? man my brain is wrecked

sounds like they've got a basic series of structures, with the same series of sound events occurring with minor variations in each set. Are people hearing any drastic differences between the various set recordings so far?

YELLOW, thanks for the upload! digging the fidelity (dry, direct, not distorted)

sounds like they've got a basic series of structures, with the same series of sound events occurring with minor variations in each set. Are people hearing any drastic differences between the various set recordings so far?

YELLOW, thanks for the upload! digging the fidelity (dry, direct, not distorted)

The sets seemed pretty drastically different to me, but you're not far off with what you're saying as far as I can tell.

Like in a few sets I heard what sounded like a warped hip hop type of beat, but the sounds swirling around the beat were fairly different. The beat was similar. There are a few tracks like that.

I'm heading to the DC show tomorrow night. It says that the show starts at 9 PM. Does anyone know whether this is when the opening performances start, or when the Autechre one starts? It would be very useful information to know.

Here we go fellas: http://we.tl/JTeNwaNntr

Unedited. I was standing literally dead center in the front row so its not the greatest recording in the world but the 'Chre definitely killed it

Cheers!

Thanks!! The recording is sounding really really great to my ears.

NH show starts off with some seriously syncopated, really interesting stuff - a far cry from the Brooklyn show's quite muddy start (which seems to be the venue / sound stystem's fault, as observed i the thread about that recording, and I can attest to having been there)

I'm heading to the DC show tomorrow night. It says that the show starts at 9 PM. Does anyone know whether this is when the opening performances start, or when the Autechre one starts? It would be very useful information to know.

I'm pretty sure Ae didn't come on until after 10 pm both times I saw them

I'm pretty sure Ae didn't come on until after 10 pm both times I saw them

yeah around 10:30 seems to be it

Archived