IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

On 1/29/2022 at 4:56 PM, cichlisuite said:

where do russian hackers store their exploits? /ussr/bin ?

paul mccartney found a way to crash their servers with a series of truncated file paths

On 2/7/2022 at 12:51 AM, ignatius said:

again.. not a photo but.. i love when these are good. the song is of course perfect. those expressions.. lols

Wtf are they giving people at the dentists over there? The most I've gotten out of it is a numb jaw.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Wtf are they giving people at the dentists over there? The most I've gotten out of it is a numb jaw.

Yeah, here too it's always just local anesthesia. I've had dental surgeries with just local anesthesia. It sounds absolutely crazy to have some kind of drugged out general anesthesia for dental work. They even need to monitor the patients blood pressure and have some kind of IV drip? jfc..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Silent Member said:

sometimes it's IV valium to relax kids who are getting wisdom teeth extracted. that  + local shots of novocaine or whatever. they gave me IV valium when i had my wisdom teeth taken out. 

some kids get the gas though.. some kind of gas. or maybe something else idk. depends on the procedure i guess. wisdom teeth extraction can be kinda rough in some cases when the teeth are impacted and have to be cracked nad broken while still in the person's mouth then extracted. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ignatius said:

sometimes it's IV valium to relax kids who are getting wisdom teeth extracted. that  + local shots of novocaine or whatever. they gave me IV valium when i had my wisdom teeth taken out. 

some kids get the gas though.. some kind of gas. or maybe something else idk. depends on the procedure i guess. wisdom teeth extraction can be kinda rough in some cases when the teeth are impacted and have to be cracked nad broken while still in the person's mouth then extracted. 

I assume you need an anesthesiologist present also? How much does the wisdom tooth extraction cost in US?

39 minutes ago, zkom said:

I assume you need an anesthesiologist present also? How much does the wisdom tooth extraction cost in US?

i don't remember. i think for things like IV valium no anesthesiologist is required. also, probably some level training/certification for different levels of anesthesia.  there's a lot of drugs out there that do different things. like Versed which is a benzo that helps people relax but is really like a memory/time erasure drug. it's amazing. you don't remember anything that happens to you when you're on it. so the trauma of some kind of procedure is essentially removed. that + local anesthesia is often all that's needed. 

https://www.drugs.com/mtm/versed.html

i've had it a handful of times and remained alert but have no memory of what i was doing. they used to use it in the ER when i'd get hit w/the paddles to reset my heart to a sinus rhythm. now they use propophol which turns your lights out and brings you right back once they're done. takes 5 minutes. no after effects really.  propohol requires a respiratory therapist and full 100% O2 rebreather mask because your whole system takes a nap and if they aren't monitoring your respirations you can die because you just stop. it's how michael jackson died. fucking maniac was getting propophol at home every night to sleep. insane. 

versed has some after effects but not bad really. they even let me drive home once after i had it. but i think i broke the rules there but i was fine. or so i told myself. but was only like 1 mile from the hospital. 

they experimented with using Versed after people went through trauma of any kind as a means to prevent PTSD because it effects the memory of what happened if given immediately after. 

i suspect they're giving kids Versed at the dentist office because it totally makes people loopy like that where they have full on conversations and don't remember a thing. a nurse friend told me she's had tons of conversations w/patients who've had versed and they have no idea or memory and sometimes will say just weird random shit. like that kid in the "david after dentist" video.. "is this real life?"

edit: also w/Versed the patient is still alert during the procedure so the doctor or whoever can say "ok turn your head  a little to the left" or whatever. when they need someone present enough to take direction during a procedure but they have no memory of it. 

Edited by ignatius

4 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's how michael jackson died. fucking maniac was getting propophol at home every night to sleep. insane.

wet dreams are potential side effect of propofol so maybe that's what he was aiming for :cisfor:

• Like 1