IGNORED

Boston 2015 Amni Remaster

amnesia

lol @ the Sean plses right before it starts. that's Candiru on the first and me on the second.

great work, amni. best one I've heard so far, and it was a great night overall.

Thats true but each recording exposes different layers due to the dynamics of the recording process/postion/device etc.... then there's the different tweaks going on too - extending this bit, bit-crushing that bit, exposing the percussion here, the melody there......Also the crowd atmosphere and funny shout-outs at different sets give a nice charm to it all

I love them all! (13 sets on my mixcloud!)

it's sounding as if they played pretty much the same set, more or less, every night of the NA tour. with minor variations, and possibly different opening tracks.

It's been roughly the same set since Krakow last year. At the very least the same sections have been appearing in sets I've heard since.

This site has a downloads section right? Why aren't we using it?

I want to listen to some of the NA recordings now...can anyone point me to any download link that still works?

This site has a downloads section right? Why aren't we using it?

I want to listen to some of the NA recordings now...can anyone point me to any download link that still works?

I'm very willing to upload a few of the sets but I'd like to put the best on there, there were few crap ones not worth bothering in there too. If someone can help me with that I'll start uploading.

I probably do have this remaster, will look for it now and u/l :)

Archived