IGNORED

The rise of the 'Alt-Right' culture - thoughts?

awepittance

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thread devolved into retardation, definitely done here since nobody is interested in having an actual real discussion clearly.

And I love how many of these pictures and videos you're all posting are actually evidence of many forms of female privilege

power is the ability to make you do something even if it's against your will. looks at percentages of women in any highly valued professions, sciences, government positions, army, and so on. the decisions that affect's most peoples lives are predominantly made by men.

Yeah, and 99% of men will never be in those positions of power, and guess what - the only gender related issues being addressed right now are women's issues, regardless of the gender of the people in power. Surely the ACTUAL RESULTS of x group being in power is more important than their gender.

let's not talk stupid shit. professionals, scientists, managers, business owners and so on make way more than 1%. i don't understand what are you talking about in the rest of your post.

Wow, thread devolved into retardation, definitely done here since nobody is interested in having an actual real discussion clearly.

And I love how many of these pictures and videos you're all posting are actually evidence of many forms of female privilege

there's no evidence for any biological drives for human behaviour, it's archaic nonsense. the so called scientific racists have been trying to find that shit for decades, but all their research turned out to be poop, same with biological determinants for intelligence or whatever. with humans when it comes to behavior it's all about consciousness construction and meaning attachment.

no gender roles developed naturally, they vary a lot across different cultures.

this is hilarious nonsense. and scientific racism has absolutely nothing to do with anything I'm saying.

you really think there's no biological drives for any human behaviour?

and how do you think consciousness gets constructed, and meaning derived? by magic?

of course genders roles developed naturally. and despite differences, the vast similarities in all cultures, cultures who never came into contact with one another, completely disprove your point of view.

power is the ability to make you do something even if it's against your will. looks at percentages of women in any highly valued professions, sciences, government positions, army, and so on. the decisions that affect's most peoples lives are predominantly made by men.

Yeah, and 99% of men will never be in those positions of power, and guess what - the only gender related issues being addressed right now are women's issues, regardless of the gender of the people in power. Surely the ACTUAL RESULTS of x group being in power is more important than their gender.

let's not talk stupid shit. professionals, scientists, managers, business owners and so on make way more than 1%. i don't understand what are you talking about in the rest of your post.

You think women can't become professionals, scientists, managers, and business owners? You think they are all men?

So fucking out of touch with reality

The fact that women tend to choose not to do things is more indicative of their personal choices than a society which forces them to avoid these roles. How many fucking "Let's get more women into STEM!" campaigns and female only scholarships are there? They don't want to

Any person, and including any woman, who says "I want to be a business owner and manager but I can't because society is just holding me down, it's not my fault!" is not fit to be one anyway

I just find it hilarious how when I post facts that people are morally opposed to the addressing of, such as "Most workplace death victims are male", and "Most suicides are performed by males", and "women have the ability to manipulate the family court system into putting men in debtor's prison for not giving them money because they were married once", people are so upset and morally outraged that these realities have been presented to them that they feel the need to trawl through my post history to insult me

It's just telling of the lengths the far left will go to to maintain their ignorant state of cognitively dissonant bliss

Yes WE are the ignorant ones.

You caught us.

"WE" is a very vague term but yeah anyone who claims western women as a whole are oppressed and that they have no special privileges whatsoever and that there exist no disadvantages of being a male, is ignorant. Because that directly contradicts observable reality

Archived