IGNORED

? - twels

hello spiral

11 hours ago, Wurstwasser said:

I was expecting it to drop some beats halfway through, a transition as in Kae maybe, at the 5:55 mark... which didn't happen. Too simple for me unfortunately.

Beats are so overrated and lame! ?

...beats are so rave and passé ?

Edited by xox

• 1 year later...

yeah...twels was fun..i normally don't really explain tracks, but this is kind of a special one;

twels = towels

my gf just gave birth to my son, filmed a bit, took some photo's. My gf had to stay in the hospital. I was allowed to go home, so i did.

Started up my pc, opened my DAW, uploaded the vids and extracted some audio. track was done within 90 minutes and my son is in the track. If you listen closely, you can hear his voice.

Took a shower, went to bed and went to my son and gf when i woke up..............

Edited by exm
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 12/5/2015 at 7:20 AM, Amen Lare said:

Faucon-Titane must be Syl Kougai

Reheard this for the first time in ages today and did a bit of digging. Turns out you're completely right: two weeks ago the track had a video made for it where it's confirmed as being him:

"Faucon Titane" is the first chapter out of three of Pandæmonium.
-
Pandæmonium is an animated triptych based on original compositions by Syl Kougaï.
Inspired by Rodin's sculpture "La Porte de l'Enfer", this film divided into 3 pieces describes a dreamlike vision of the brutal condition of man.