IGNORED

Youtube Hardware Jams

Chris Toffer

G'day. Getting in to the hardware game myself. Recently got a MPC 1000 for sequencing duties and been looking at synths and a mixer to get to pump the jams

Got inspirired by watching youtube videos of people jamming with gear. Rly cool to c how a track can be constructed live. Tons of boring techno videos out there but there's also many gems. Keen to watch more i haven't found so post 'em here! Here's a few favs of mine

Chill Autechre vibes

BOCy jam

Kraftwerk - Das Model with DIY machines

I love watching these types of vids. It's becoming an addiction, I spend more time trying to find good people who do them than actually watching them (or perhaps there just aren't enough videos like this).

sent from a tippytappy flatpad

I yet have to hear an interesting youtube HW jam.

Recently, I have been searching for some good examples of what Octatrack can really do in experienced hands but found only generic minimal or preset-based junk.

Please, post something really outstanding with Octatrack if you can.

So many generic stuff on the web.

Have seen some good stuff on youtube over the years.

If anyone knows more about this guy outside his youtube channel. I'd love to know

[youtubehd]GI628wUfdDU[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]op7Y535rEAI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]Ho1DxpdoWSw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]eyRl9YYIjqA[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]8m8ZkcVIDJU[/youtubehd]

• 5 months later...

Archived