IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is pretty mental, sounds like he could've easily died:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/ukip-s-mike-hookem-from-hull-punched-steven-woolfe-who-has-life-threatening-injuries/story-29784563-detail/story.html

Wolfe seemed like one of the less mental kippers, which says it all really, bunch of fucking mentalists.

lol:

seems like a reasonable individual:

maxresdefault.jpg

mikehooklemUKIPinset.jpg

I can't shake this nagging feeling I slipped into a coma a few years back and am stuck in a dream where politics just went ever so slightly mental. Like, not rise of goose stepping fascist crazy, just a bit unhinged.

Maybe I'll wake up when Trump becomes prez and UKIP and France's National Front hold majority in their respective countries.

this is pretty mental, sounds like he could've easily died:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/ukip-s-mike-hookem-from-hull-punched-steven-woolfe-who-has-life-threatening-injuries/story-29784563-detail/story.html

Wolfe seemed like one of the less mental kippers, which says it all really, bunch of fucking mentalists.

lol:

https://twitter.com/triggs14/status/784022804647800832

Of course they're from Hull.

so, we are now officially a racist nation i guess. the tories have really outdone themselves, i thought david camerons party was some seriously evil modern day shit, but now we've got the home secretary reading passages from mein kampf and an official pledge to 'name and shame' companies with diverse workforces. if you still support them after this shit, if think we can safely say the possibility of ignorance has been knocked off the list, you really are just an amoral cunt.

now we've got the home secretary reading passages from mein kampf.

no, she did not do this. james o'brien on LBC read a passage from mein kampf on his radio show and compared it to the message he inferred from amber rudd's speech. i think it's important not to perpetuate media sensationalism. what amber rudd said was that she would like companies to disclose the number of foreign workers they employ. not saying i agree with this policy but it's a long way from quoting hitler in a speech to the nation.

TBH you can probably take a few phrases uttered by most politicians and mine a similar-sounding quote from Mein Kampf. Probably says more about Herr H's incoherent ramblings than it does about any modern politician.

Not that I'm a big fan of the UK Tories or anyfin'

now we've got the home secretary reading passages from mein kampf.

no, she did not do this. james o'brien on LBC read a passage from mein kampf on his radio show and compared it to the message he inferred from amber rudd's speech. i think it's important not to perpetuate media sensationalism. what amber rudd said was that she would like companies to disclose the number of foreign workers they employ. not saying i agree with this policy but it's a long way from quoting hitler in a speech to the nation.

apologies, i was merely speaking in my hyperbolic fashion, i know that she didnt quote it and assumed everyone else would already know that because its been pretty big news the last few days, what i should have said was, a speech in which parallels can be drawn between its rhetoric, to rhetoric from mein kampf.

what is not sensationalist, and what stands out in my brain most prominently, is that we have openly and officially declared foreign workers unwelcome and beneath officially confirmed british workers. and that to me is the most severe indication in a democratically elected goverment that we actually do not live in a good country. 

still happy to have moved my life to sctoland, where nicola sturgeon continues to fight the fight of basic human decency.

i cant relocate the article right now cos im on my way out, but sturgeon has also 100 percent she will back any company that refuses to disclose the percentage of foriegn workers it employs so that the conservatives can name and shame them as diverse employers.

Theresa May’s speech comes as the Tories signal they are poised to target foreign workers in the most disgraceful display of reactionary right-wing politics in living memory. It is an appalling, regressive, and hugely troubling development which will leave many people in Scotland – and across the rest of the UK and beyond – wondering, with real concern, what kind of country the Tories want us to be.
The Prime Minister has claimed that she is seeking out the middle ground of politics – the repellent reality of the policies planned by her party could not be more different.
Theresa May’s vision of Brexit Britain is a deeply ugly one – a country where people are judged not by their ability or their contribution to the common good but by their birthplace or by their passport.
It is a vision the Scottish Government wants no part of, and one which we will never subscribe to. Ours is a vision of an inclusive, tolerant and just society, and we will do everything in our power to shape Scotland in that way.

ah it'll all settle down, it's just hyperbole and rhetoric...there's probably fuck all that they can actually do on the foreign workers front and everybody will probably just bullshit anyway to tick the box...inevitably, as always with most things in the world (western world anyway) very little will change and if it wasn't for the media most people probably wouldn't even notice a difference. get on with your own life, don't over worry about shit beyond your control that probably won't affect you anyway

i think thats absolutely crazy talk after brexit articel 50 being confirmed for april 2017, but no-one here seems to share my opinion or care that much so i dont mind. i only really come into this thread to vent at how despicable and utterly fucking evil i think the tories are, not for debate really. all i can do is vote for corbyn 2019, much good that will do with every single newspaper in the country displaying various levels of propoganda from the mild , corbyn is an anti semite, to full scale daily sun, if he gets in power your entire family will get raped by bulgarian failed wrestlers. 

fuck the uk. seriously. such utterly horrible people. 

ah it'll all settle down, it's just hyperbole and rhetoric...there's probably fuck all that they can actually do on the foreign workers front and everybody will probably just bullshit anyway to tick the box...inevitably, as always with most things in the world (western world anyway) very little will change and if it wasn't for the media most people probably wouldn't even notice a difference. get on with your own life, don't over worry about shit beyond your control that probably won't affect you anyway

i mean unless this proposed system of companies having to tag and list the amount of foreign workers for public release gets thrown out by parliment, its actually happening. 

im drunk as fuck but if your ok with that... i know your a good guy, but seriously. this is what is wrong. how are people not utterly disgusted.

I simply can't be arsed anymore to tell the truth. I'm trying to buy a house, start a family, keep my job etc etc... All other shit beyond my immediate control has to take a back seat. I guess that's how "they" win, but shucks I'm just trying to make a good life for my family and shit innit. I'm not drunk yet... Going beer festival shortly though so watch this space... Always got love for you messiaen and do totally respect your values, peace.

its not like i actually do anything about it to be fair. ive never even been to a protest, althjough thats largely because i dont think a single political decision on the last 6 years of goverment has been based on a protest. 

i am queitly appauled, and actually ashamed of england as my technical nationality though.

we're a bunch of cunts 

literally eating hp sauce straight outta bottle

I know you lot think that's a euphemism or something but that honestly what I'm doing.i fucking love hp sauce

c992a6651b91ddef1e9ff3331634bfcc.jpg

they could very well be right, although after 30 i felt a hell of a lot calmer and generally more happy with my lot

literally eating hp sauce straight outta bottle

I know you lot think that's a euphemism or something but that honestly what I'm doing.i fucking love hp sauce

c992a6651b91ddef1e9ff3331634bfcc.jpg

Archived