IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Cheetah EP

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean in electronic music in general or the Aphex sphere?

in general. stuff you like instead

A few that come to mind:

Odd Nosdam, Sand Circles, Plaid, Brian Eno, Pye Corner Audio, Dalhous, Meat Beat Manifesto, The Orb, Lone, Autechre, Paper Dollhouse, Com Truise, Slashing Cousin, FSOL, Eno, OPN, Night Sequels, The Advisory Council.

Couldn't possibly list them all here.

Anyway, looks like the fanboys will be piling in here shortly and the last thing I want is this thread to resemble the subform.

Do you mean in electronic music in general or the Aphex sphere?

in general. stuff you like instead

A few that come to mind:

Odd Nosdam, Sand Circles, Plaid, Brian Eno, Pye Corner Audio, Dalhous, Meat Beat Manifesto, The Orb, Lone, Autechre, Paper Dollhouse, Com Truise, Slashing Cousin, FSOL, Eno, OPN, Night Sequels, The Advisory Council.

Couldn't possibly list them all here.

Anyway, looks like the fanboys will be piling in here shortly and the last thing I want is this thread to resemble the subform.

cool thx. Sand Circles, Pye Corner Audio and Dalhous sound awesome thanks a ton

sorry for being such a criminal and having a passion for the twin...not starting any argument, i didn't say i don't like anything else just get obsessed and have been for the past 15 years.

there is no style of music i don't like, i just think aphex is the best i will ever find in my lifetime

oh and by the way i like the NOISE REMOVAL album and have done for sometime....

i wasnt a big fan of the track on sc but it has grown on me a lot each time i hear it, recently.

Agreed. It's a groovy little tune. Reminds me of the 2nd half of Syro.

sorry for being such a criminal and having a passion for the twin...not starting any argument, i didn't say i don't like anything else just get obsessed and have been for the past 15 years.

there is no style of music i don't like, i just think aphex is the best i will ever find in my lifetime

hehe

i cant think of any other artist who i can find a track by to play for anyone and have them be blown away

I think the whole EP is built on what he was going for with Syro... which is not a bad thing.

So, did the Cheetah EP fit into the supposed "plan" leaked by that anonymous guy on Reddit? Can't bother to go check - I thought someone had their predictions in their signature...

Personally, I'm most excited about what may come NEXT... although that might be a ways off.

ooh a fan, hai :emotawesomepm9::flower:

keep-calm-and-don-t-be-a-fake-belieber.p

keep calm and take your meds....and finish my art. :P

took'em, just had a surprise root canal and now I'm high af. I should prolly stay out of the aphex sub sry, keep getting

triggered-h3h3-gif.gif

It's coming dude, it's so close I promise

ooh a fan, hai :emotawesomepm9::flower:

keep-calm-and-don-t-be-a-fake-belieber.p

keep calm and take your meds....and finish my art. :P

took'em, just had a surprise root canal and now I'm high af. I should prolly stay out of the aphex sub sry, keep getting

triggered-h3h3-gif.gif

It's coming dude, it's so close I promise

my strong opinions form when im not high...

i try everyday to quench my thirst...from afx i went to mike p then venetian snares - frog pocket - boards of canada - shitmat - hellfish - speedranch and other planet mu artist are great but seem to be stuck for now. CLIPPER by Autechre blew me away last month but HELP really

yeah I would recommend Autechre as a far more worthy and profitable obsession, I M O

cool...i will keep my real opinions to myself from now on and just lick ass like everyone else.

i am being genuine when i say i like your tunes and am actually on your bandcamp this very moment

Archived