IGNORED

pls

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stood there smiling for a good minute just amazed, I'm not kidding.

Same for me at the Lyon gig, as the sound faded out, the crowd started screaming, I was just standing still, completely stunned, unable to even cheer or applaud. I think a part of me is still over there.....  :catghost:

There was this one guy yesterday at the Lausanne show at the front moving his body to anything with all of his energy and soul like there's no tomorrow. Props to him, I don't have that kind of confidence.

Can't believe we don't have a full recording yet...

i'm starting to fear that this is going to be like the quaristice tour, which was the mother of all AE live sets and yet hardly any recordings exist. why? ...because the untilted tour was so extensively bootlegged people thought "eh... no need to make a recording someone else will do it". probably people thinking the same thing now, or maybe thinking AE will just release soundboards of these sets anyway.

...but there is no guarantee they will ever release these sets! they still haven't released the american leg of their last tour. those AE_LIVE soundboards might have been a one time thing never to be repeated. who knows? so please fire up those recorders for us american peeps!

+ thanks for that youtube, triachus! Andy Maddocks sounds awesome! the AE stuff was surprisingly mellow. a lot of space. very jammy. reminded me of early Zoviet France. :music:

Feel the same way; during the American tour last year we had bootlegs galore. Maybe AE saw that, and had to one up us lol Now that there's close to no recordings? ... Who knows

i'm starting to fear that this is going to be like the quaristice tour, which was the mother of all AE live sets and yet hardly any recordings exist. why? ...because the untilted tour was so extensively bootlegged people thought "eh... no need to make a recording someone else will do it". probably people thinking the same thing now, or maybe thinking AE will just release soundboards of these sets anyway.

...but there is no guarantee they will ever release these sets! they still haven't released the american leg of their last tour. those AE_LIVE soundboards might have been a one time thing never to be repeated. who knows? so please fire up those recorders for us american peeps!

+ thanks for that youtube, triachus! Andy Maddocks sounds awesome! the AE stuff was surprisingly mellow. a lot of space. very jammy. reminded me of early Zoviet France. :music:

Feel the same way; during the American tour last year we had bootlegs galore. Maybe AE saw that, and had to one up us lol Now that there's close to no recordings? ... Who knows

I'm planning to record Brighton, London and Manchester if I can get away with it on a Zoom H4n,

if they work out they will be posted here and only here as soon as I'm home and have a result

I'm planning to record Brighton, London and Manchester if I can get away with it on a Zoom H4n,

if they work out they will be posted here and only here as soon as I'm home and have a result

:yeah:

And then a hero comes along...

Archived