IGNORED

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

Nebraska

ignatius that is perfect and heartbreakin.  About an hour ago a girl at work mentioned Carrie Fisher and I was like yea she is in stable condition after a heart attack.  Then she broke the news and I almost lost it right there.  I'm emotionally fucked as of late.  Rest In Peace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In her book, Wishful Drinking, Fisher had said "I want it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra." 

Goddamn I am really, really going to miss this woman.

26545862afd294bfc.jpg

You can't find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well. - carrie fisher

This hit me in the feels hard. Really fucking hard. Killing Houdini hard.

may the force be with you

'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me

may the force be with you

'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me I'm One With the Force and the Force is with me

lol

today is my birthday. Princess Leia died and, much closer in every way, my friend's sister is apparently dead after being kidnapped.

fuck off 2016.

Holy shit that's awful

i know, it's not as if mourning celebrity deaths negates mourning for other deaths, but as sad as it is when cultural icons pass, i can't help but realize that more than this entire photo were lost practically every day

today is my birthday. Princess Leia died and, much closer in every way, my friend's sister is apparently dead after being kidnapped.

fuck off 2016.

Fuck, man. That's terrible!

sorry.. didn't mean to change the subject in any way. just feeling terrible about it all. 

Carrie Fisher was great always. this year can end already. 

i spent a while looking for that clip of cookie monster trying to eat her hair but i think that was in "Hardware Wars"

shrug. 

Another coke victim.

Oh jesus, come the fuck on. Not everyone who's famous has their nose constantly buried in a mountain of cocaine. 

This shit is getting old.

Another coke victim.

Oh jesus, come the fuck on. Not everyone who's famous has their nose constantly buried in a mountain of cocaine. 

she was a well known coke addict for a big part of her life?

fuck off 2016. 

Jesus, that's terrible. Hope you and everyone you love manage to pull through. 

Another coke victim.

she was a well known coke addict for a big part of her life?

Ok, didn't know about that. Got a bit triggered as it seems such a common accusation these days. But even then it seems like a stupid comment to me, maybe it was the coke, maybe it was something else. People throw it around so easily and it reduces someone to being an addict or the mistakes they made in their life.

I'll stop shitting up this thread now.

fuck off 2016.

Fuck, man. That's terrible!

sorry.. didn't mean to change the subject in any way. just feeling terrible about it all

Don't apologize. It's terrible. I hope everyone involved pulls through

Archived