IGNORED

The big 2017 releases thread

ncrtx

Stoked for the new Jlin LP.

I agree with others in the thread that it would be awesome if Iglooghost put out an LP, although with the quality of Little Grids and Chinese Nu Year, I'd be just fine with another couple EPs.

MFM is basically confirmed, right? Weird how there's been very little but rumor so far. The phex has been quiet. I know warp likes to do announcements shortly before releasing, so it could be soon(?)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Flaming Lips in a few days.

Eagerly waiting to see what Planet Mu, UIQ, Knives and Ekster are cooking. Most exciting labels around IMHO.

Would love some new TCF as well. Super curious to hear how this kind if hyper digital electronic music niche is going to evolve.

Pretty sure Jam City has a new release soonish, considering his last mixtape and single.

FKA twigs & OPN collab?

And of course, anything by RDJ, Mike P or Ae would be lovely.

And the infamous SP rave n bass tracks (one can dream...). Tom pls.

• 7 months later...

The only music I've listened to from this year so far is Actress - AZD.

I have no idea what else to listen to. Would be nice if VHS Head or Team Doyobi would put out another release, but that's probably asking too much. Pretty sure Ae are out of the question this year tho.

• 3 months later...

Archived