IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Jev, if you want to solve issues like this then find the proper place to do so. Start a thread devoted to the topic, go to another discussion forum, look up more literature, whatever. It undoubtedly doesn't belong in this thread, and imo doesn't belong on WATMM, period.

Guest WNS000

Jev, if you want to solve issues like this then find the proper place to do so. Start a thread devoted to the topic, go to another discussion forum, look up more literature, whatever. It undoubtedly doesn't belong in this thread, and imo doesn't belong on WATMM, period.

Period?

Would the moderators agree with you? I am not sure.

Edited by Jev

I don't get paid enough to deal with this mess. Plus I'd have to change skins (mass moderation doesn't work with classic) and it's just ugh...such a hassle. lol

In all seriousness though, I think a new thread for stuff like that is appropriate. Let's try and keep this one focused on the elections and the process. Policies (be they racially motivated internment camps or not) in another thread please!

If you go to a couple Illuminati key parties and don't walk away with a few elite political connections you're doing it wrong.

Guest WNS000

I am sorry if this is a dumb question but I am not very informed about the American voting system.

Does Bernie has any chance to become the president or is it basically already decided (without much doubt that is)?