IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Post nude Hillary pls

It's not very good at all. I'll spoiler it for sensitive mods, but I seriously doubt anyone will get fired over this appearing in their browser history.

statue19n-5-web.jpg

Edited by Gocab

people should vote even if their state is solid blue or solid red. the democrats have a chance at taking back both houses. if you believe in the causes that democrats fight for, or are opposed to what the republicans do with their congressional power, this is very important.

we could actually see some rational legislation, written to benefit the people, get passed. the country needs it. the republicans have a 15% advantage because of gerrymandering districting tactics, so taking control away from them is not something that will happen easily.

the following states have senate seats that could go either way:

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Missouri

New Hampshire

Nevada

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Arizona

Ohio

and the following have contested seats in the house of representatives:

Arizona

California

Colorado

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Maine

Michigan

Minnesota

Nebraska

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New York

Pennsylvania

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Wisconsin

for people into politics, this is the important thing now.

Edited by very honest

i think it was a rigged election in the sense that Hillary was the chosen one by what appears to be a massive establishment and the fucking leaks by the DNC proved that. Im sad that Bernie hasn't highlighted this more.

i think it was a rigged election in the sense that Hillary was the chosen one by what appears to be a massive establishment and the fucking leaks by the DNC proved that. Im sad that Bernie hasn't highlighted this more.

i've gone over this before but it bears repeating because apparently everybody is under the wrong impression, and it's feeding the hillary hysteria. the parties pick the nominees. the colorado gop didn't even count votes this year. the parties reserve the right to utterly disregard votes. the process was never supposed to be free from bias.

Edited by very honest

i've gone over this before but it bears repeating because apparently everybody is under the wrong impression, and it's feeding the hillary hysteria. the parties pick the nominees. the colorado gop didn't even count votes this year. the parties reserve the right to utterly disregard votes. the process was never supposed to be free from bias.

Well, that is not a democracy. Good heavens they were in bed with the media. Something needs to change