IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

On a related note, a guy I used to work with said he had a stripper pee on him once. He said if he could change one thing it would be that he wouldn’t wear pants during said act.

He could only admit being out of the norm if he was aware of what the norm actually was. He's a product of a modern day class society where in the upper class everything is about staying in the upper class. And the lower class is there to be used as a tool for personal goals. Hope Hicks is a modern day slave. Trump doesn't know better than being entitled to being rich.

Edited by goDel

Stripper? 

Something else tough, here's some more interesting reading. This case is getting bigger and bigger. No wonder it takes time. Who cares about the lies. There's something far bigger at stake.

(it's a thread btw. )

Edited by goDel

Little donnie loves to eat 2 big macs, 2 filet-o-fish, and a chocolate milkshake when his mommy and daddy take him to mcdonald's:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/

I read somewhere else he likes his quarter pounders with cheese's to have no pickles, extra ketchup. Inhuman.

Little donnie loves to eat 2 big macs, 2 filet-o-fish, and a chocolate milkshake when his mommy and daddy take him to mcdonald's:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/

I read somewhere else he likes his quarter pounders with cheese's to have no pickles, extra ketchup. Inhuman.