IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Here goes...

8/ What this indicates—beyond any serious doubt—is the following: Special Counsel Bob Mueller, the former Director of the FBI, believes Mike Flynn's testimony will *incriminate* the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, or both of these two men.

9/ For this reason, what's about to happen in 50 minutes is far and away the biggest development thus far in the Trump-Russia probe, and likely the biggest development in U.S. politics since President Nixon resigned from office during the Watergate scandal. This is historic.

Happy fucking Christmas everybody! YES!

Edited by phudoshin

flynn working with mueller perfectly explains trumps recent mental breakdown! :D

if he breaks down even further (and it's only going to get worse), i expect an early impeachment due to mental instability. especially if the tax-cuts pass through senate/congress. that's basically a "job done". Pretty shitty for those suffering those 'cuts', but that's a huge bonus for the entire planet, i'd argue.

What do Trump's cult of Los Ganados have to say about that? Huh?

Anyway, I still think it's too early to celebrate, but regardless we're on the right track.

They won't care. The more you present the trumpanzee with facts that your orange leader colluded, the more they double down on the #MAGA. 

If it was Obama instead of Trump, DC would be on fire.

wacky species innit.

Edited by olo

flynn working with mueller perfectly explains trumps recent mental breakdown! :D

if he breaks down even further (and it's only going to get worse), i expect an early impeachment due to mental instability. especially if the tax-cuts pass through senate/congress. that's basically a "job done". Pretty shitty for those suffering those 'cuts', but that's a huge bonus for the entire planet, i'd argue.

what breakdown

meanwhile tax cuts fing the majority of mericans over happening right now

fucks over everything.. it's some real ayn rand type of shit.  bunch of fucking rat faced weasels finally seizing the opportunity to hammer on the poor and give another bail out to the rich and super rich. 

was listening to various viewpoint on it yesterday and the argument that it will stimulate growth is bullshit. corporations already sitting on a bunch of cash can do all the things they want to do now and don't need to be 'inspired' by a big tax break that gives them more capital.. so they're saying that what might happen is it'll be a big stock dividend payout to investors through the corporations and that that capital finding its way in to the investor class pockets will 'trickle down' into the economy because people will make more purchases of things.. but that's also mostly bullshit because those people generally aren't inspired to go spend cash because they already have cash to spend and aren't going to go out and use that money on goods... some might and perhaps not.. what's an extra bundle of cash to someone who has many many bundles of cash on hand at all times? nothing.. it's just more for the bank.. for the retirement for the estate when they die. 

not to mention all the fucking over of so many people who really do ned the tax deductions for things like fucking asthma medicine and child adoptions and all kinds of shit.. 

it's some late stage capitalism coldness. harsh crack of the whip. 

what breakdown

apart from his tweeter-feed, the signs his grip on reality is getting slimmer and slimmer. at one point you could think it's part of his "art of the deal" act/persona. but the moment he's pushing his bullshit in private conversations (see:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/trump-access-hollywood-tape.html ), it's becoming more likely he's really losing touch with reality. i don't believe all the bullshit is him consciously trolling.

Edited by goDel

and they fucking did it, in the middle of the night, full 500-pages text was released like an hour before vote with unreadable handwriting, no one had the time to analyze it, if this isnt the swamp i dont know what is.

mconnel, paul ryan and trump, biggest pieces of shit politicians of the modern era, wish karma was real so these fucking cunts get whats coming to them but unfortunately we live in a universe with no sense of justice or karma, all 3 cunts will live their full lives 80 years + rich and healthy, they are going to laugh at how easy it was to manipulate half the country all the way to the grave, they"ll never show remorse, they are incapable of it.

where is hope and justice in this universe? there is none, this universe is shit, the only people that get ahead in life are the ones incapable of having ethical and moral thoughts, the one who have to problem pulling the trigger as long as it benefits them, once in a blue moon one lucky ethical compassionate bastard gets ahead 

my mom a single mother, worked her ass of for my brother and i, where is hope and justice for her? she lived a moral and ethical life and what did she get in return? jack shit

im utterly defeated, now i'll just wait for my death, hopefully i'll get a few hits of happiness here and there but this world and human species is fucking nonsense, nothing of value can be found here, nothing worth fighting for, no justice, no hope only misery and more misery.

Ayn Rand, the miserable cunt, shes the one who gave birth to the trumps and paul ryans of this world, what a hag

Edited by Deer

and they fucking did it, in the middle of the night, full 500-pages text was released like an hour before vote with unreadable handwriting, no one had the time to analyze it, if this isnt the swamp i dont know what is.

mconnel, paul ryan and trump, biggest pieces of shit politicians of the modern era, wish karma was real so these fucking cunts get whats coming to them but unfortunately we live in a universe with no sense of justice or karma, all 3 cunts will live their full lives 80 years + rich and healthy, they are going to laugh at how easy it was to manipulate half the country all the way to the grave, they"ll never show remorse, they are incapable of it.

where is hope and justice in this universe? there is none, this universe is shit, the only people that get ahead in life are the ones incapable of having ethical and moral thoughts, the one who have to problem pulling the trigger as long as it benefits them, once in a blue moon one lucky ethical compassionate bastard gets ahead

my mom a single mother, worked her ass of for my brother and i, where is hope and justice for her? she lived a moral and ethical life and what did she get in return? jack shit

im utterly defeated, now i'll just wait for my death, hopefully i'll get a few hits of happiness here and there but this world and human species is fucking nonsense, nothing of value can be found here, nothing worth fighting for, no justice, no hope only misery and more misery.

Ayn Rand, the miserable cunt, shes the one who gave birth to the trumps and paul ryans of this world, what a hag

Cheer up we still have Intelligent Dance Music :)

You should read up on that Seth Abramson twitter thread at the end of previous page. The karma grows bigger and bigger the deeper you get into that one. It'll leave you a smile on your face. Even you!

yeah i'm pretty devastated. next up: social security!

This is like watching a crappy '80s movie where the bad guys keep getting away with everything, the good guys keep thinking about how they're going to get the bad guys but really do nothing, and all of us watching the movie are screaming at the screen DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Edited by zero