IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

tax bill is apparently full of mistakes.. one mistake is a $289 billion mistake.. lol.. 

https://slate.com/business/2017/12/senate-republicans-may-have-made-a-usd260-billion-mistake-in-their-tax-bill.html

lol

silver lining

On the bright side, this mammoth screw-up will make it harder for the House to simply pass the Senate’s bill if the GOP’s conference committee hits a wall. Republicans have to enact something that fixes this, lest they tick off the very donors this legislation was meant to appease.

fuck, marry, kill

kellyanne conway

betsy devos

sarah huckabee sanders

I dont know about the other two but i would marry Sarah Sanders just for the pies.

(would probably fuck Kellyanne altho i'm afraid she'll bite my dick off the crazy hag)

Edited by Deer

fuck, marry, kill

kellyanne conway

betsy devos

sarah huckabee sanders

I dont know about the other two but i would marry Sarah Sanders just for the pies.

(would probably fuck Kellyanne altho i'm afraid she'll bite my dick off the crazy hag)

kill 

kill

kill

fuck, marry, kill

kellyanne conway

betsy devos

sarah huckabee sanders

kill 

kill

kill

z2eI90E.gif

fuck, marry, kill

kellyanne conway

betsy devos

sarah huckabee sanders

fuck sarah huckabee (face down ass up)

marry devos for her billions, slowly posion her to death

kill kellyanne bc she's an ugly piece of shit human being