IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Yeah...I wonder at what point his behavior will no longer be considered shocking to everyone? I mean the number of things he's gotten away with that would have completely sunken another person in the public realm are so vast, it should be now understood that Donnie is going to say the stupidest shit in everything he tweets about or comments about and it won't affect him as it would someone else.

I think he's a joke as much as anyone does, but I just find it interesting that he continues to get the media so riled up with every stupid tweet he makes. It's as if they are hoping he is somehow going to come around and act like Obama and they are so disappointed in him that he continues to act like a spoiled 5 year old...

Edited by zero

Can't believe what he posted today regarding right wing radicalism in the UK. Man has no respect and consideration for others. Sad times.

trump and gop trying to pass tax reform, expect more distractions 

ive just watched ann coulter on channel 4 news....wtf....this is mental

she is so unbelievably stupid

https://www.channel4.com/news/ann-coulter-no-evidence-trump-tweet-videos-false

holy fuck.... lol she's so fucking stupid.

I'd love to say Dumb as a Brick but I don't want to take credit away from bricks tbh.

I have no way of articulating how much of a fucking piece of shit trump is. It's beyond me how people have voted for it, and how people continue to support it. I won't refer to it as him tbh.

I have no way of articulating how much of a fucking piece of shit trump is. It's beyond me how people have voted for it, and how people continue to support it. I won't refer to it as him tbh.

That and its testoblerone levels aren't even on the scale so it's hard to even call it male. Get stabbed in the butt already, orangutang.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

comprehensive

------------------

apparently in Yemen they don't see it as a Saudi war but a war run by the U.S....of course radicalisation of Yemenis will undoubtedly blow back and strike u.s citizens and whoever else can be equated

I think the comments here about the media reacting poorly to his tweets are correct.

We need to quickly stop thinking we should put this man on a pedestal as he's a President and refrain from giving his idiocy publicity.  

Any human being who made such statements in any context regardless of their stature is normally very quickly ignored and denounced as foolish.

I think it's very bad that there isn't a much greater outcry about how this person is clearly spreading negativity and hatred in a time when peace is so vital. 

He's only getting away with it because he's in a position of power and plays into the hands of an electorate who sees isolationism and violence as the only way out of conflict. 

This is all my personal opinion of course but I do feel that hundreds of years from now we will look back and laugh hysterically at how idiotic this has all become. I don't think we can objectively allow any human beings to be put into positions of power without a lot better screening than this/ a better kind of collective consciousness allowing us to make objective decisions.  Power and wealth overpower pragmatism and logic in my book.

I think the comments here about the media reacting poorly to his tweets are correct.

We need to quickly stop thinking we should put this man on a pedestal as he's a President and refrain from giving his idiocy publicity.  

Any human being who made such statements in any context regardless of their stature is normally very quickly ignored and denounced as foolish.

I think it's very bad that there isn't a much greater outcry about how this person is clearly spreading negativity and hatred in a time when peace is so vital. 

He's only getting away with it because he's in a position of power and plays into the hands of an electorate who sees isolationism and violence as the only way out of conflict. 

This is all my personal opinion of course but I do feel that hundreds of years from now we will look back and laugh hysterically at how idiotic this has all become. I don't think we can objectively allow any human beings to be put into positions of power without a lot better screening than this/ a better kind of collective consciousness allowing us to make objective decisions.  Power and wealth overpower pragmatism and logic in my book.

I'm confused. The media puts him on a pedestal on one hand. (I assume by giving his nonsense tweets attention) And on the other you want to see an even greater outcry.

Looks contradictory to me. Either his nonsense doesn't deserve serious attention, or everybody should be even more outraged. WHAT IS IT?

Haha! Yeah,  good point!  :emb:

I suppose I want both of those things but I agree that it's very difficult to do both of those things simultaneously. 

It's a similar difficulty with discussing terrorism I suppose, you want to renounce it but you can't do that without also publicizing it. 

Not really sure if I know of a solution.

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on Thursday that people close to President Trump told him during the campaign that Trump has "early stages of dementia."

During MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Scarborough said Trump is "completely detached from reality."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/362513-scarborough-trump-allies-told-me-he-has-dementia

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on Thursday that people close to President Trump told him during the campaign that Trump has "early stages of dementia."

During MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Scarborough said Trump is "completely detached from reality."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/362513-scarborough-trump-allies-told-me-he-has-dementia

How's this for a mindfuck: he's either really suffering from dementia (could be!), or he's building a case in order to save himself from the Mueller case. 

He gone!

i dont understand, are you celebrating? its not like hes being replace with someone good lol in fact pompeo is even worse, just read up on his positions 

ill rather keep tilerson *pukes*

Edited by Deer

Reports that the White House has a tentative plan to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson that emerged Thursday were an effort to express President Donald Trump's deep displeasure and publicly shame his secretary of state, a source with direct knowledge of the White House's thinking said Thursday.

The hope from the White House, the source said, is to push out the plan to replace Tillerson and then "wait for him to punch out."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/30/politics/white-house-tillerson/index.html

He gone!

i dont understand, are you celebrating? its not like hes being replace with someone good lol in fact pompeo is even worse, just read up on his positions 

ill rather keep tilerson *pukes*

Haha. No, not celebrating. More like another appointee who couldn't make it through the year of this embarrassing cabinet of the orange man. The sound bite below just popped in my head when I read the article. The fickle orange man just hitting them out of the park.