IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS!!!!!!

Also: I wouldn't say that my opinion of Trump has changed since the beginning, but I will say that I'm crestfallen to see what appears to be, like, the worst possible outcomes coming to pass? I mean, taking a step back, I guess that's more about the environment (I mean, social/cultural/economic/etc.) than Trump.

Trump is like the symptom of a terrible disease that's been festering for ages, eventually forming a pus-filled mucinous windbag whose vomitous exhortations spew a bile-drenched sewage over the rest of the body, swallowed whole by the burgeoning little Trumpicites on the skin who, once fat and full on the venom, themselves explode in a omni-directional haterage shitpukefest of epic proportions.  

What is left for one to do but:

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS!!!!!!! 

Administration officials have expressed deep disappointment with China’s response to Mr. Trump’s pressure so far, characterizing it as a list of proposals, transmitted in Chinese, which they say would do little to curb China’s theft of American technology or address its other predatory trade practices.

But Mr. Trump has signaled a new willingness to make a deal with Mr. Xi, a leader he has treated solicitously and will meet over dinner on Saturday in Buenos Aires, after a summit meeting of leaders of the Group of 20 industrialized nations.

The gyrations in the stock market, the rise in interest rates and thousands of layoffs announced by General Motors this week have all rattled Mr. Trump, officials said, fueling his desire to emerge from his meal with Mr. Xi with something he can claim as a victory.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/27/us/politics/trump-xi-trade-g-20.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Administration officials have expressed deep disappointment with China’s response to Mr. Trump’s pressure so far, characterizing it as a list of proposals, transmitted in Chinese, which they say would do little to curb China’s theft of American technology or address its other predatory trade practices.

But Mr. Trump has signaled a new willingness to make a deal with Mr. Xi, a leader he has treated solicitously and will meet over dinner on Saturday in Buenos Aires, after a summit meeting of leaders of the Group of 20 industrialized nations.

The gyrations in the stock market, the rise in interest rates and thousands of layoffs announced by General Motors this week have all rattled Mr. Trump, officials said, fueling his desire to emerge from his meal with Mr. Xi with something he can claim as a victory.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/27/us/politics/trump-xi-trade-g-20.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

you just know if he decides to end the tariffs and come up w/some shitty 'deal' that it'll just be for him to save face though he'll say something like "i told you trade wars are easy to win". 

fucking hack.

sounds like piss runs in the family veins.

his anti-Mueller tweets are becoming more shrill and direct of late, accusing the man of doing "TREMENDOUS" damage to the justice system. I'm hoping there's going to be a reckoning delivered early in the new year, that'd be a great start to 2019.

sounds like piss runs in the family veins.

his anti-Mueller tweets are becoming more shrill and direct of late, accusing the man of doing "TREMENDOUS" damage to the justice system. I'm hoping there's going to be a reckoning delivered early in the new year, that'd be a great start to 2019.

i'll throw a party when there is reason to celebrate. it'll be bitter sweet type of thing because wtf so much damage has been done already.

i was about ready to quite facebook 2 years ago then got a job that required me handling the FB page for the place.  i'd love to dump it but sadly it's where the people are and it's become kind of mandatory to havea  FB page or something. 

Never been active on FB so dont know what I'm missing. But I think theres plenty of ways to be connected to people. FB might be important. And in some instances impossible to ignore. But that doesnt mean there are better alternatives. Like the good old " writing letters". Always impresses me how people remain connected before the invention of the telephone. How writing and posting letters was actually a thing back then.

In other news. Interesting thread on the stuff that Corsi dumped in public.

i was about ready to quite facebook 2 years ago then got a job that required me handling the FB page for the place. i'd love to dump it but sadly it's where the people are and it's become kind of mandatory to havea FB page or something.

I've never had a Facebook account, I think I'm mostly missing some useless updates, but who knows. Almost none of my friends are there either anyway.

surprised the ivanka email thing didn't get more backlash, or an investigation. I wonder what's-

180621_ivanka_trump.jpg

YOU'RE OFF THE HOOK!

apart from the peas she's carrying, i guess she just mailed some random bullshit about pizzas and cheese. some guy at reddit told me that, btw. sounded quite convining.